How to read this VOLUME chart ?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by etradeqeko, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Why don't you do the research yourself..why are you asking us if we or anyone can beat this?
    Unless you are really shilling for them?

Seriously...go do the research and pick the best broker for you but brokers are not just about cost, it is about reliability, safety, execution, products and a lot of intangibles.

Go find out for yourself and stop asking us to do your research for you. Why are you afraid?

#121     Aug 14, 2018
    Simples likes this.
  2. Because I am using you..

#122     Aug 14, 2018
  3. padutrader

padutrader

i am not saying that you look at volume and then you will get millions, anymore than looking at price action will make you millions....there is lot of learning/practicing/training to be done and you may learn it in a few minutes or it may take a decade

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    #123     Aug 14, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

So you'll have it in time for the Big Crunch.

#124     Aug 14, 2018
  5. padutrader

padutrader

where volume is way above any other method is in scalping......you get beautiful scalps....in swing trading, you may use other methods, volume is not that useful ...but if you want to fine tune your entries perfectly you may learn to use volume,not just 'look' at it,.....but be warned it is like learning a language......but is learning price action any easier?

#125     Aug 14, 2018
  6. padutrader

padutrader

since you became profitable in 5 min,any ideas how to be profitable in 5 minutes GENIUS?

do not get me wrong i really appreciate a great trader like you connecting with a loser like me

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    #126     Aug 14, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

5 second lesson: tick count on FX is worthless. Where is your net liq? Reloaded?

#127     Aug 15, 2018
  8. padutrader

padutrader

of course it is that is how you learn.....of course you only loaded once....i know you are the head Of Goldman Sachs

#128     Aug 16, 2018
  9. padutrader

padutrader

the only thing worthless is me and my life........to you it may be so.[worthless]..to me yesterday it was worth 1000 usd see statement st.png

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    #129     Aug 16, 2018
  10. padutrader

padutrader

and two trades in the morning here local time st.png

#130     Aug 16, 2018