How to pull the rug on SPX market makers

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. In these few short posts you have mentioned, BMWs , Bentleys, bottle services and hookers. What else you do besides raping innocent people for a living?

I bet you never come across a guy like me yet enh?

#31     Aug 18, 2007
  2. Ohhhhh.... I'm scared :D

Shivering!!!! :D

My lord Help me!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

BENTLEY FOR LIFE IN SPX BABY :D

#32     Aug 18, 2007
  3. mde2004

mde2004

You are out of line here buddy. I lost my hard earned money and you mock me. You are an arrogant piker. I hope you die in a tragic car accident on Monday so innocent people don't lose any more money to a lowlife scum like you.

#33     Aug 18, 2007
  4. I don't drive to Manhattan during the week. I take the A train down to Fulton St.

#34     Aug 18, 2007
  5. Seriously guys, read the CBOE rulebook. It will save you lots of pain.

-OR-

If you feel really wronged, file a NASD arbitration complaint?

Pretty simple.

#35     Aug 18, 2007

6. You should be shivering up your spine , cause you are a small time thug, ranting and raving where innocent people have lost lots of money at the hands of a legion of greedy market makers. If it wasn't a moat CBOE has built around it, you would be pushing a cart full of clothes downtown Manhattan with a tin cup in your hand .

#36     Aug 18, 2007

7. Why don't we just hit mid prices between your bid and asks with ones and twos ? That will lower the devil to your chest.

#37     Aug 18, 2007
  8. Yes, one contract is going to make me piss my pants.

cbk out! going to scores baby :D

#38     Aug 18, 2007

9. So you admit being a market maker or some kind of sympathizer friend of CBOE ? That was easy.

Hope your hooker pukes in your lap and some donkey hits your Bentley on the hood.

#39     Aug 18, 2007
  10. mde2004

mde2004

Don't crash sucker.

#40     Aug 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.