How to pull the rug on SPX market makers

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    #21     Aug 18, 2007
    #22     Aug 18, 2007
  3. Go crash your car and don't come back. I hope you are at least successful at that.

#23     Aug 18, 2007
  4. With my millions (as you claim) in Ill Gotten gains, which car should I wreck? Surely the Bentley must be a suitable choice..

I guess I could crash it into the center divider on the brooklyn bridge?

Dude, you really crack me up.

I hope to see you trading on Monday. I hope my friends at the CBOE have fun with you.

#24     Aug 18, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

cbkswonk,

You a pro MM crook. Tell the truth about how you guys screw the little guy everyday in the SPX pits.

#25     Aug 18, 2007

6. I am sure your pals at CBOE will drown in the moat they have dug around themselves , now 100s of traders know this tactic. There will be lot less of those wide and bids and asks. That was the prime reason of posting this on weekend.

#26     Aug 18, 2007
  7. ROFL!

Hilarious. Heeeefugginlarious!

This place never ceases to amaze me.

I for one would LOVE narrower spreads in SPX. Kinda sucks giving up a $400 'edge' for each contract.

Yes, you will bring down the house on Monday. CBOE will go into emergency mode and hundreds of MM's will be instantly out of business. Oh my oh my.

Oh! The Humanity! :D

too funny.

#27     Aug 18, 2007

8. They have been screwing retail investors with 5, 10 lot orders right and left. Hedge Fundies and Wallstreet trading desks don't get ripped like you do. So armed with this technique you can turn the tables on SPX market makers. You are here to make a profit not fund some kids college tution at your expense.

#28     Aug 18, 2007
  9. mde2004

mde2004

I traded SPX options once and lost $800 even though the market barely moved on me. In other words, I got raped good on the bid/ask spreads put out by those MM's, also known as greedy f*&king pigs.

#29     Aug 18, 2007
  10. Thanks, that $800 paid for my bottle service at scores. Wish you had been in yesterday, I need some $ for my strippers at Scores in Midtown tonight.

Rent's coming due soon, trade with me on Monday.

Oink.

#30     Aug 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.