¿How to properly spot S/R?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by PAAddict, May 30, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

show me one trade
    I have told Baron to delete...what is your complaint now?

#31     May 31, 2019
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I have no complaint. I show trades in real time.

#32     May 31, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#33     May 31, 2019
  4. PAAddict

PAAddict

Thank you very much for your reply. Any material I can explore regarding your view on S/R?

#34     May 31, 2019
  5. PAAddict

PAAddict

First of all, thanks for your comments.

The thing is I get into a trend,

Lets say a take a short in what then turns into a downtrend, so far 3 things need to happen for my plan to activate a total close of my trade. The last of them being, crossing a specific level, that in order not to complicate this I will call 50% of the trend I am trading. And after crossing that level I need to see a HL in order to close that short.

But sometimes I see that a Sellin Climax occurs and I do nothing, because I am not sure if it is a Climax or a Breakout, and my interpretation is that I am not sure because I dont get the concept of S/R right. What I need to include in my analisis is how to spot those S/R levels that are actually meaningfull in order to take action and change my trade from short to long, instead of waiting like a deer in the highway for price to return to the 50% of my trade.

#35     May 31, 2019
  6. PAAddict

PAAddict

Thanks for your reply

#36     May 31, 2019
  7. %%
    I like to measure many S+R levels;
    then find a moving average i like, long story short..................................................................................

#37     May 31, 2019
  8. PAAddict

PAAddict

Thanks for the input.

#38     May 31, 2019
  9. PAAddict

PAAddict

By the way I have ignored Padutrader, too much noise for me.

#39     May 31, 2019
    _eug_ and NQurious like this.
  10. PAAddict

PAAddict

My opinion is not decided, but I am exploring something new for me. I dont need Padutrader saying that it doesnt work, just for the fun of it.

#40     May 31, 2019
    NQurious likes this.