¿How to properly spot S/R?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by PAAddict, May 30, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

that stands for

#21     May 30, 2019
  2. NQurious

NQurious

“In my opinion ...”

#22     May 30, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

we have to say that,..... is not everything an opinion....imo
    anyway I will add it

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    #23     May 31, 2019
  4. How do you define S/R?

It can be a trendline, a horizontal line or lines to form a pattern such as triangles, wedges, head & shoulders, W/M and etc... It can be MAs to help you recognizing a big bullish or bearish picture. It can be a Fib tool to measure retracement and etc...

How to use S/R?

Some traders use S/R from large time frames to determine a temporarily bottom or top, from medium time frames to determine intraday trend reversal and from smaller time frames for entry/exit points. Besides, S/R can be used to recognize market trading sideway so you don't often get trapped in.

How to use it properly is up to every profitable trader because it's not the same for everybody. That's one way to find your trading edge. Have you ever been to a trading room with professional traders before? I did and were among more than 50 of them years ago. You'll find none of them displaying the same thing on their screens.

It does not matter how many textbooks that you read (I probably read over 50 of them while standing in a corner of Indigo or Chapter bookstore many years back), you will find none of S/R materials from textbooks giving you any edge to make consistent profits.

The bottom line is you are the only to discover the proper ways to use S/R by yourself to suite your trading style.

------------------------------------------

This is the first time I write a lot in a post on ET. Congrat to myself...... blah blah blah.... Yeah, I'm bored here. I'm sitting in a hotel room waiting for sunset so we could go out for dinner. This trip is so far fck boring me. The only good mood I've is to milk out from ES market for +5 points so far this morning.

#24     May 31, 2019
    PAAddict and SimpleMeLike like this.
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

yes--your opinion is already decided yet you ask for advice.

#25     May 31, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

you can have it

I have deleted all the posts

and I am asking Baron to delete all my posts on this forum.....

#26     May 31, 2019
  7. padutrader

padutrader

see this and enjoy d2.jpg

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    #27     May 31, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

I do not need bullshit from you who does not even trade

you will see my statements which I will post and you will cry

#28     May 31, 2019
  9. Buy1Sell2