How to profit from the coming "New World Order?"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond_trad3r, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I am all about some ag and energy stocks, and I'm involved with some gold via dbc. I trust no currency and my equity is half first world half eem. another pet investment is water infrastructure. I'm ready for the end times, might even pick up some ppa aerospace and defense, but I'm not sure.

oh yea and I'm loading up on school debt for my masters lol. suck it!

#11     Apr 2, 2009
  2. lrm21

lrm21

The new world order. same as the old world order.

I don't believe gold profiteers will be allowed to keep their money.

Their is going to be a direct assault on any attempts to profit from currency devaluations. After all this will be played as evil speculators trying to rob the poor of their pensions.

Their will be Gold confiscations, price controls on commodities.

What people fail to realize, is the governments are coordinating to lock down the flow of capital.

Play the stock market, but your profits will be confiscated, have a 401K it will get nationalized

That is the new world order.

It sounds crazy but they tried this every 40 years, they did it in the 1930s (gold was illegal, price controls and rationing) on an individual basis. they did it in the 1970's again (price controls) in an uncoordinated manner.

This time, they are trying their best to split the pie, but hopefully greed will lead to their inevitable confrontation.

If you want to profit from the new world order you need to steal your money now before they steal it and hand you back your 10 cents on the dollar.

:p :eek:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E1RRu1DRtXg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E1RRu1DRtXg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#12     Apr 2, 2009
  3. What about my silver? Will I be able to keep that when gold becomes illegal and is confiscated?

#13     Apr 2, 2009
  4. Certian Hard Commods will do well.

People should have got oil when it was in the 30s. I still think that over the next 30 years, an average price of oil will be around 130, not adjusted for inflation. Oil is not being replaced by Tree Bark, and yes, even in a "DEPRESSION" oil will hold value....may dip but will come back. It is and will all ways be the life blood of nations.

Gold, I wouldn't own it.

LAND....even MR. Rogers is buying land and FOOD COMMDS.

I have yet to buy the "Physical" agi products. I haven't closed on my land yet. When I do, I may buy some of the Agi stuff, a "Storage Unit" isn't hard to build.

So, yes, HARD ASSETS in most cases will weather the NWO storm.

Do I think the dollar will be gone...no but it will be worth a lot less and not be a key player in the future. The writting is on the wall.

But, I gota tell you....stacking cash is the easy part, putting it to work is the hardest part right now.

#14     Apr 2, 2009
  5. I'm more comfortable owning commodity stocks than commodity derivatives, because the day may come when gld holders will find that all they have is paper. hopefully the stocks involved with commodities will keep spinning of inflated levels of cash. I really hope the game doesn't change too drastically though, but I am learning to shoot this weekend haha.

#15     Apr 2, 2009