How to prevent brokers from knowing your strategy?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by mcgene4xpro, May 14, 2011.

1. The network tests were against the dbFX and FXCM servers. It was not about FX Vanilla Options on a PFGBest Trading Platform. But, facts don't matter to Troglodyte Trolls such as yourself.

What is it that I don't have an idea about - can you explain it, or define it? Or, do you just make it a habit to toss out useless statements that have no basis in the dialogue at hand?

However, I do have a really good idea about your ability to lie and then ignore your lies, as if they never existed. I do have a really good idea about your ability to twist an underlying premise, because you either don't understand what's being said and you can't logically or rationally disagree because you don't know enough. Or, because want to push your a hollow, empty and useless point across the table of better ideas.

People like you are a dime a dozen in the trading world. You are tired, useless, worthless, pathetic and abundantly engrossed in a world of make believe, where facts don't have a point of instantiation and reality is anathema to your world view.

You are not just stupid, you are foolish - and that's a billion times worse. A stupid person can recover with a proper education, but a fool doesn't even know that he lacks a proper education.

What I wrote, you have conveniently perverted, misconstrued, misapplied, twisted and dredge-up completely out of context and without regard for logic, common sense or better judgement and you did to your own detriment and credibility on this forum.

Anyone having read the thread in its entirety, already knows this fact, but Troglodyte Trolls such as yourself, believe that you can make history read anyway you need it to, to feed your Trollish antics and foolish behavior. What exactly are you demonstrating, other than that you have learned over the years, how to cut & paste on a forum?

You keep cutting and pasting the same things, after being corrected in public, time after time after time - all in the light of day and all while pretending to be making a point. What's your point, if you have one?

Is your point that you don't know the difference between FX Vanilla Options and Standard European Style Options? Is it your point that you did not know what you were looking at when you were shown WHERE those FX Vanilla Options WERE being traded, when you said that they WERE NOT available?

Are you trying to prove that I do have previous Equity Derivatives trading experience, by proving in a circle, that I do have previous Equity Derivatives trading experience? How useless can you be to a forum, exactly?

You take a picture that someone gives you, you fail to realize which options are being shown on said picture, and then you run ass-backwards through a progression of questions that don't have application, given what was shown in the picture itself. That's just plain ole foolish. YOU claimed, that the options WERE NOT AVAILABLE. I simply posted a pic of the trading platform that contained the FX Vanilla Options. Instead of dealing with the fact that you did not understand what the heck you were talking about, you twisted the premise once again, to conclude that what was being shown inside the pic that I posted, were European Style Options - when they WERE NOT.

To this day, you have not admitted that you did not know what the heck you were looking at in the picture provided, after YOU said that such options were NOT available in FX. Now, get your LIE straight the next time you try this Tom Foolery bull.

How did you become this foolish?

You start with a false premise (conclude that such options were not available) and you end up in the wrong place (claiming that the options were European Style), yet somebody else has to prove something that was never in question to begin with (that European Options cannot be executed prior to expiry), all because you got the initial question dead wrong in the first place? That's dumb. That's really dumb.

You need to get your head out of the gutter. I question whether or not you even have the mental capacity to understand what's being said here, and I'm 100% certain you don't possess the intellectual honesty to remain relevant, here.

So, then, WHY are you here? What's your purpose? What are you accomplishing, other than proving how big a fool you can be in broad daylight? And, why hasn't the Moderator banned your butt a very long time ago, given that this is all you seem capable of doing?

Have you produced the Peregrine Trading Account that YOU claimed was in existence on this forum? Of course, not. You've ignored that lie, once you found out that the picture posted was that taken directly from the PFGBest website and NOT off of my desktop. So, you ignore that lie you told, as if you never told it. As if no one can read the lie you told, for themselves.

Wake Up, Troll!

You come off like a very lonely man having a Masters Degree in Professional Trolling, a massive inferiority complex and who behaves very much like a child, unable to handle or properly deal with reality.

My suggestion to the Moderator, is that you get Banned from this forum, entirely and all at once. This is my very last response to you, because you do not possess the ability to shoot or think straight. And, you've clearly derailed this thread with more TNT. But, of course, that's precisely what Professional Trolls do, so undoubtedly, you wear the derailment of this thread like a badge of honor - not realizing how dishonorable you really are.

#71     Jun 2, 2011
  2. I'm re-posting this here, as the thread had been hijacked by yet another troll, just in case both the OP and the one asking for the information, might have missed it.

#72     Jun 2, 2011
  3. The "too funny, kid" and "how do you open and close..." are your words. I was quoting you verbatim from your posts.

You stated that the Peregrine/PFG options in your screenshot were American-style when in fact they are Euro-style. Nobody questioned that they are vanillas. A quick call to PFG will confirm that they are Euro-style. The issue isn't really that minor gaffe, but the fact that you "wrote the book" on greeks yet you didn't realize that Euro-style options can be freely traded any time prior to expiration.

Obviously you cannot reconcile your f*ck-up with Euro-style and your self-described "wrote the book" level of experience. You have no experience so you write this 2,000 word missives to flood the thread.

Hosea, get off the interwebs and clean the dishes, or whatever the f*ck you need to do. Mercedes works all day to support your lazy ass so you can play on the web?

You wouldn't be sitting in Section 8 housing if you spent 1/8th of the time wasted here applying yourself in a menial job that would allow Mercedes to take some time off.

#73     Jun 2, 2011
  4. You weren't being asked you moron, you were being mocked because you were being just as foolish as you are right now.

PFGBest Direct FX Platinum & Options Trading Platform:
    [​IMG]

http://www.forexpros.com/software/p...orms/best-direct-fx-platinum-and-options-1297

This is precisely WHY you should not be allowed anywhere near a trading platform - you DO NOT have brains enough to tie your own shoe laces, let alone figure out what the heck you are babbling about in this thread.

You dredge up a thread from YEARS ago, and foolishly trash this thread with your blatant ignorance and lack of intellectual honesty. If you knew anything about PFGBest, then you would have already know that they no longer offer the PFGBest Platinum and Option Trading Platform that I posted here on this forum just for YOU and your education on the fact that American Style FX Options WERE being offered to FX Traders and that by definition, they COULD be bought and sold (traded) on an intra-day basis - whether you were a buyer or seller, of Puts and/or Calls. The Platinum & Options platform has since been REPLACED with their BestDirect 8.0 Platform, which has a DIFFERENT KIND of Options Contract offering - NOT the older Platinum & Options offering.

You should have done your homework, before you stepped head first into that one. LOL! What a total & complete fool you have demonstrated yourself to be on this forum.

The issue here is apparently your bent towards stupidity and foolishness. You keep getting corrected and you keep pretending like you are not getting corrected. Classic Troll tactics.

This proves concretely, why you should not be allowed to remain on forums. Not because you are smart, but because you are a danger to yourself. Like I suspected, you have that "Happy Meal" mentality that ends up getting profiled by the FBI after you've done something holistically foolish, because you have no brains and no grip on reality.

Get out of Virtual Reality (lol) on the Net and get a grip on why you are here and how you've screwed your credibility into the ground. Now, you are coming up with fictitious names and fantasies about Section 8. The only "Section 8," that I see here is you. A Section 8 Lunatic, ready for medical discharge from the Military.

You get dumber and more foolish by the post. You'll toss up any idiotic statement you can, as long as you don't have to deal with your lies on this forum.

Go back to your lie about you having seen a post from me on a Peregrine Trading Account, that YOU claim existed. You've been called out now four (4) times to produce that post and each of the four (4) times you have either ignored the call, or responded with some moronic post that does not answer the question of WHY you LIED about a Peregrine account.

How many lies have you told thus far:

1) $50k account down to $9k.

2) A Peregrine live account that does not exist.

3) Claiming that the PFGBest Platinum & Options platform offered European Style Options.

4) Claiming that you know something about me personally, when you clearly don't have the foggiest idea who you are dialoging with right now - clearing having done what EVERY troll does - fake internet searches.

That just about sums it up. You are a classic Troll and you've demonstrated all the signs of being one. Lies. Faking knowledge you don't have. Hiding from your own false statements. Ignoring calls to address false statements. Claiming to have personal knowledge of someone you never met, don't know and can't know. That's the classic signature of an Internet Troll on a collision course with the FBI. I would not be too surprised if we did not end up reading about you in the news paper, or hearing about you on CNN, regarding something most likely, illegal. Because you definitely fit the profile.

What a hilarious fool you are! Put down the mouse and go get a life, LOL! They don't get more absurd than you.

#74     Jun 2, 2011
  5. BTW, Troll. Guy Dreier, designed and built my custom home. And, if you know anything about Guy, then you already know that he does not do "Section 8 housing."

Cute, Troll!

#75     Jun 2, 2011
  6. Your name is Hosea, your wife's is Mercedes, and you live in Section 8 housing while occasionally trying to fleece FX newbs on a variety of trading sites. You blew out so many times that your wife incurred a tax lien due to her inability to pay the tax bill from her W-2 earnings.

You don't know vanilla from exotic or Euro from American.

#76     Jun 2, 2011
  7. Right... and you have a Veyron and a private jet parked out back of the custom trailer.

#77     Jun 2, 2011
  8. jfranco

jfranco

I feel like this would happen to me for some reason.

#78     Jun 2, 2011
  9. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2549334&highlight=demo#post2549334

The sim account in which you were boasting of a $5k gain here on ET. The same account in which you lost 82%

PFG has never offered OTC American-style... feel free to call them and inquire. Let's not forget your statement that there is not enough liquidity in American style FX options for your trading.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2549182&highlight=lying#post2549182

Hosea... why exactly do you require American (vs. Euro style) FX options?

Section 8.

#79     Jun 3, 2011
  10. Yes, why? What is the interest to hide the strategy?

#80     Jun 7, 2011