How to overcome the media bias.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, May 8, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

It would take money. It would take desire by the right wing. The RINOs would have to be overcome. If the media won't report news that hurts their agenda (such as Benghazi), the right or anyone who's sick of this blackout of various stories (including the Gosnel story) simply need to buy air time. Prime time air time. Not to promote candidates, but to simply report critical news. It would need to be done in a way to catch people’s attention. If they did this, and the response of the people didn't change, we would then know just how far this country has fallen.

Levin stated tonight that there was almost no coverage of the hearings during drive home time. Kinda got me thinking about it.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hanged drawn and quartered would be more to my liking.

3. pspr

pspr

Some wealthy Republicans should just buy the media. Of course, by the time anyone gets that much money they have a guilt problem and want everyone else to pay more taxes and give it to the poor.

4. JamesL

JamesL

I believe the Koch's are already on this

5. Rule of law is being dismantled as propagandists "attempt" to take over. Internet, while imperfect is a better source. Remember the days of "Radio Free Europe", where broadcasts went into communist nations? Looks like we're headed into the abyss of statist media. History repeats.