How to Move Overseas to Trade Forex Market

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by F1 TRADER, May 18, 2016.

1. hi,
    I am full time trader from INDIA. Indians are not allowed to trade Forex market and US market. it is illegal as per government rules.I can trade going other countries, open a bank account and trade but they won't allow on tourist visa. I guess they will allow only on work visa. so please help me or guide me on this issue. should I find a job in other countries? this idea may not work or it can take much time. I am ready to move to other countries.
    what are other possibilities for me? I want help from traders all around the world.
    thanks

2. just21

just21

3. dealmaker

dealmaker

Most countries will not want you unless you have a large bank account or a unique skill eg tech, medical doctor etc., however you can get a volunteer visa in Thailand for 1 year ( Chiang Mai has a huge population of digital nomads from Western Europe and North America...)

4. I have talked to interactive brokers India but they follow Indian government rules and don't allow margin trading so I can't trade US future market and forex market. I can only do buy and hold stocks and in option market only buy call and buy put.

5. We can change idetities since I wanna trade USDINR futures and i cant:)
    regarding FX from 10.12.15 RBI give indian exchanges permission to offer new currency futures
    EUR/USD futures, GBP/USD Futures and USD/JPY Futures with contract size 1000(EUr,GBP,USD). You must wait when your exchanges NSE,MSEI(formely MCX-SX) and BSE will start to offer this new currency futures
    https://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx?Id=10172&Mode=0

6. Xela

Xela

Can you trade CFD's without breaching any rules, there? (No underlying securities/instruments actually change hands, that way.)

7. i960

i960

8. I have found that volunteer visa also requires work permit from an organization in Thailand even if you may not get paid for your work. I don't understand why Indian government has such restriction on trading.

9. NO. same restrictions applies to CFD's market.I wish I could do this. this is very liquid market to day trade especially ger30.

10. :)
    why do you wanna trade USDINR futures? I don't find it much liquid. I would like to trade forex futures with other major pairs. let's change identities:)

#10     May 18, 2016