How to Make Money in Stocks by William J. O'Neil

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by expiated, Dec 23, 2020.

1. taowave

taowave

Look at the guys who place high in the Zadeh trading comp..Most are Oneil,modified Oneil guys..

Not pitching Oneil,but it seems like you arent familiar with how guys like Minervini approach trading

#31     Apr 3, 2021
    murray t turtle and deaddog like this.

2. I know absolutely, positively, nothing about this "Minervini" lol. What I *do* know is that there is some kind of investment/trading style that was apparently pioneered by O'Neil, that there is apparently an ETF that tries to mimic said style, and that it performs HORRIBLY when compared to a simply buy and hold SP500/SPY strategy.

#32     Apr 4, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. taowave

taowave

Read Momentum Masters...or not

#33     Apr 4, 2021
  4. %%
    I did see mr Minervini book ad;
    but i have so many trading books + magazines / i did read his table of contents + glad i did.
    I did put another shelf on my bookcase \but giving some books away also............................................................................................

#34     Apr 5, 2021
    taowave likes this.
  5. deaddog

deaddog

upload_2021-4-5_8-38-1.png

#35     Apr 5, 2021
    taowave and murray t turtle like this.
  6. %%
    That looks like my copy/all most LOL
    Except mine has a different cover= Mr Morales+ Dr Christian titled it ..... Making Money Selling Short. Strange charts /mostly going up/multiyear charts/ but below 50dma + 200dma/they're shorting............................................................... Your book may helped more today/ as of noon anyway.

#36     Apr 5, 2021