How to Make Money In Bitcoin Without Buying Bitcoin!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by triggertrader, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I think there's a future in dem there fancy smart phones.

#31     Jan 1, 2018
  2. You trade dozens of times a day = exposed...lol. In your first sentences you have proven that you have zero credibility. Active traders are losing traders. "been in an out" haha. Prove it! Anyone can make claims. He has a proven record of profits and you have nothing. Small investors that are in an out dozens of times a day never make money. Everyone knows that. Pumping? Lol. Evidently you didn't watch anything. There are links to all the videos at the end and in the playlist. All the picks have been correct. 100% accuracy.
    "Its easy to be a guru in a raging bull market pal." Lol! Wrong again. Many stocks have lost a lot of money despite the overall market being up. But it's easy for you of course right? Haha.
    "Painfully obvious"...lol.. another silly comment. It's obvious only after the pick is made and makes money. "I have been in an out" hahah. Prove it! On the internet we are all millionaires and are right. He has proven results. The predictions are there to prove it.
    "It's not CSI wall st if it makes money." Haha. No I don't see your point. You have no point. Those stocks have made a massive run up IN THE PAST. You must be a genius. You can actually predict the past. Haha. Seriously with all due respect you seem like a real amateur, that's in way over your head that is losing a lot of money. Watch the videos. He is an expert and you may learn something and become an investor.

#32     Jan 1, 2018
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

You may want to rethink the forums where you peddle your crap. Or at least read the title of said forum.

#33     Jan 1, 2018
    speedo likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Uh-huh..... And only an idiot claims 100% accuracy. I'm pretty sure everybody knows that too.

I've watched his videos and like I said, he takes 20 minutes to get out what can be said in one sentence and parrots what anyone can hear in one day on CNBC. Hate to shatter his ego... but he likes to hear himself talk too much.
    Faster funnier.

"Blockchain is going to be big".
    "Walmart is gonna be around awhile".
    "Qaulcomm doesn't get the respect it deserves".
    F'ing brilliant. The guy's a god OK.
    Give me some original ideas.... not the top components of the semiconducter ETF after 90% of their run (need I repeat..."a tad late").... or the earth-shattering revelation that block-chain is gonna be big and crypto's might have some merit.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    #34     Jan 1, 2018
    Overnight likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

We get the point. Watch the videos. Still no. I dun wanna' "watch the videos".

#35     Jan 1, 2018
    Occam likes this.
  6. Lol...Again proving you're an amateur. It isn't about what is being recommended. The markets are all about timing. Haha. Those shows you watch those guys are almost always wrong. This is about timing. Almost immediately after recommended the stocks they rocketed upwards.
    "Give me some original ideas"...lol. All the picks have rocketed upwards shortly after predicted and these are safer picks. 20 minutes is long? Haha. Financial shows are hours and these guys are almost always wrong. Evidently you like hearing yourself talk. How can you possibly criticize someone who has been right every time while you flat out expose yourself as a loser that "trades dozens of times a day."
    I know it is brilliant. It's about time you admitted it. Being right every time is brilliant. I guess "getting in and out dozens of times a day" makes you more money...lol...I mean hard to beat that...haha....errrr...ummmm not.
    More nonsense. You haven't said anything that makes any sense yet. All because a stock has made a good move, it doesn't mean the move is over. On contrary, it means it can be just the beginning.

If you knew what was going on then you would know that there many many skeptics about cryptos. When there is a point of view that someone makes, there is an analysis to it. Of course that's also the point of the analysis. It talks about hedging against a possible plunge in cryptos. Evidently you missed that too. I guess you're too busy "getting in an out dozens of times a day." Lol.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    #36     Jan 1, 2018
  7. "Uh-huh..... And only an idiot claims 100% accuracy. I'm pretty sure everybody knows that too". Well then you must be an idiot. I mean you've already proven so by stating you get in an out dozens of times a day which proves you lose money. All the trades made have been predicted so it is 100% accuracy. I guess you should look up the word idiot in the dictionary. Lol.

#37     Jan 1, 2018
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I am more exposed by not trading for two weeks (holding open positions) than vanz is exposed by trading dozens of times per day. Trust me on that. Want proof? Look at my journal. So active traders are not necessarily losing traders.

Vanz has more credibility through his honesty than you do through your barbs.

#38     Jan 1, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ya know what....
    Usually I don't take cheap shots, but since you seem to like this mental masturbation of "lol"ing to yourself about how smart you are and how I know nothing about anything and how I'm broke and daytrading is impossible to make any money at etc..... all I can say is at least I'm not so desperate and broke that I need to write an ad and post it on a world-wide trading forum that I needed $50 cash like some kind of broken down white-boy punk geekin for some Birdie powder.

https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/touch-screen-digital-video-camera.227290/

You should try getting in and out a dozen times per day...$50/trade is really pretty easy to make in 60 seconds... and you don't have to pawn your possessions out of desperation in order to fuel that opiod thing. Assuming you have the money to trade that size. Which obviously you don't. So I guess you never will know that which you believe is so impossible.

#39     Jan 1, 2018
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

Ethered

#40     Jan 1, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.