How to make Millions of dollars per day trading.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 16, 2011.

1. 1. peilthetraveler is mad because he/she is a losing trader.
    2. this is old news
    3. 50 isn't dumb. He's made more money from buisness ventures and finance than through rapping.
    4. peilthetraveler is mad because he/she is a losing trader.

#11     Jan 16, 2011
  2. cstfx

cstfx

Its only pump and dump if he sold his own shares in the process.

#12     Jan 16, 2011
  3. Wikipedia

Jackson has established himself in a variety of fields. In November 2003, he signed a five year deal with Reebok to distribute a "G-Unit Sneakers" line as part of his G-Unit Clothing Company.[63][64] He provided the voice-over as the protagonist in the video game, 50 Cent: Bulletproof, which was released for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and the PlayStation Portable. Its sequel, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, was released in early 2009.[65][66] He worked with Glacéau to create a Vitamin Water drink called Formula 50. In 2007, Coca-Cola purchased Glacéau for US$4.1 billion. Forbes estimated Jackson, who owns a stake in the company, earned $100 million from the deal after taxes.[67] He has teamed up with Right Guard to launched a body spray called Pure 50 RGX Body Spray and a condom line called Magic Stick Condoms,[68] in which he planned to donate part of the proceeds to HIV awareness.[69] Jackson has signed a multi-year deal with Steiner Sports to sell his memorabilia.[70]

In 2005, Jackson made a cameo appearance on The Simpsons episode "Pranksta Rap", in which he makes light of his legal troubles. The same year, he starred alongside Terrence Howard in the semi-autobiographical film Get Rich or Die Tryin'. He starred in the 2006 film, Home of the Brave, as a soldier returning home from the Iraq War, traumatized after killing an Iraqi woman.[71] Jackson is working on a role as a fighter in an Angola State Prison in Spectacular Regret alongside Nicolas Cage, and starred opposite Al Pacino and Robert De Niro in 2008's Righteous Kill, a movie regarding a police death.[72] He also started the film production companies G-Unit Films in 2007 and Cheetah Vision in 2008.[73][74] In August 2007, Jackson announced plans to launch a dietary supplement company in conjunction with his movie Spectacular Regret.[75]

50 Cent with Val Kilmer at the AMAs 2009In August, 2005, shortly before appearing in Get Rich or Die Tryin', Jackson published an autobiography entitled From Pieces to Weight: Once upon a Time in Southside Queens. In it Jackson explores the cultural and economic forces that led him to sell cocaine and crack, details his entrepreneurship as a drug-dealer and then as a rapper, and reflects on his own ethos and on society. On January 4, 2007, Jackson launched his G-Unit Books imprint at the Time Warner Building.[76] He also co-wrote The Ski Mask Way, a novel about a small-time drug dealer who attempts to rob his employers, which is to be turned into a film.[69] Jackson said he read Robert Greene's The 33 Strategies of War and worked with the author on a book titled The 50th Law, an urban take on The 48 Laws of Power.[69][77] In May 2008, Jackson met billionaire Patrice Motsepe to forge a joint venture selling 50 Cent-branded platinum.[78]

In 2008, Jackson started a reality television show on MTV titled 50 Cent: The Money and the Power; the winning contestant, Ryan Mayberry, won a $100,000 investment from Jackson.[79]

In 2010, Jackson's film company Cheetah Vision landed $200 million in funding.[80]

What an idiot.

#13     Jan 16, 2011
  4. NoDoji

NoDoji

My first trade (2008):

"Hmmm, XYZ went down 5% today. XYZ was a stock my husband bought in my IRA that was there for years before we cashed out in early January. Let's see why it went down. Hmmm, no reason. If it went down so much, it should go up again. I think I want to buy some. Let's see, how do I buy a stock..." I figure out how to buy some.

A few days later: "Wow, I have almost $1000 profit on that! I'm gonna sell it."

My second trade (a short time later):

"Hmmm, ABC went down 8% today. I like ABC, they seem like a really good company. Let's see why it went down. Hmmm, that's a silly reason. If it went down so much, it should go up again. I think I want to buy some." I buy some.

A few days later: "Wow, I have over $1000 profit on that! I'm gonna sell it."

My third trade:

"Wow, look at that JKL stock going higher and higher every day. I will wait till it drops 8% or more and buy some."

The stock doesn't drop. One morning it's way higher. I read a headline: "JKL Raises Earnings Guidance by 20%." The market opens and it's going higher and higher. Frantically, I place a market order for 10,000 shares and get filled at an average price 2% above the bid/ask when I hit "buy". "Darn, I should've used a limit order like my husband always told me to!"

A day or so later: "Wow, it's up over 10%! I have almost $8000 profit on that! I'm gonna sell it."

Fast forward to a year later, with "hard-earned" trading experience behind me:

"Look at that POS stock making 52-week highs again over some temporary fad. I'm gonna short it again. Don't need a stop loss, because this POS always goes back down!"

Next day: "Why's this POS going higher? I'm gonna short more!"

Two weeks later: "I can't believe this POS has run 30% from my average price! It's really gonna tank now and all those dumbasses who know diddly squat are gonna get killed! Just to be safe I'll put a stop loss up there at a ridiculous price that even the biggest idiots won't buy at."

Days later, head down and kicking at rocks: "I can't believe I got stopped out of that POS for a $6500 loss."

Fast forward to last month:

"Hmmm...thestreet.com newsletter is pumping these biotech penny stocks. Let me see...ahhh, ABCRX seems like a good company, and oh, that XYZRX seems like a good one, too and it once traded 2000% higher than they are now. I'm gonna buy those!"

Next day I buy each of them at the high of the day which also happens to be new recent highs.

The present:

"Wow, my ARX is up 23% and my ZRX is up 115%. I think I'll buy more soon."

Moral of this story:

DUMBASS TRADERS RULE!

:D

#14     Jan 16, 2011
  5. ui like to know how much of the volume was actual people buying.
    it

mostly wash volume....as for the stock he is promoting...it's same comic books and baseball cards..$in pinksheets or otbc stock..it's buyer beware.

if retards want to invest,,it's their problem...not the SEC or public...he didn't lie about financials or anything....

and he got the shares for free...and probably paid a promotion fee...

his fans are morons probably looking for quick buck. all these stocks are scam stocks heck if the NYSE is a scam...just bigger scam going on.

it's a classic PUMP AND DUMP IF HE SELLS OR STOCKS GOES TO ZERO AND DELISTED.

I'M SURE 50 CENT WILL GET CUT OF THE PUMP AND DUMP PROFITS. WIRED TO HIM.

OR FALLS TO .001 CENT TRADING IN THE PINKSHEETS

AS FOR LEGALITY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PROSCECUTE BUT IT'S 'IMMORRAL' TO PUSH THIS TO HIS MORON RAP FANS...

THESE STOCK OPERATORS HAVE NO MORALS.

#15     Jan 16, 2011
  6. itsame

itsame

HNHI.OB

700,000 in revenues
    3,000 in net income

TV Goods, Inc. produces infomercials. Its infomercials are used for various product launches, such as apparels, automotives, beauty products, collectibles, electronics, health and fitness, home and garden supplies, kids, kitchen appliances, mature products, pets, sports and recreation, and supplements. TV Goods, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.

#16     Jan 16, 2011
  7. Too funny!!!! No wonder K.I.S.S. is an axiom...

#17     Jan 16, 2011
  8. Doglover

Doglover

Is that why he goes by 50 cent (trading his penny stocks)?

#18     Feb 27, 2015
  9. Bring back a 4 year old thread...and that's the best you could do?!!

#19     Feb 27, 2015
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

I had to give up on that life style, changed my image and look, it got annoying, hot woman constantly wanting to sleep with me, yeah sure it sounds great, but when your on your third hot blonde of the day and it's only 2pm

Hang on, I think I've made a huge mistake!

#20     Feb 27, 2015