How to make a killing with options

Discussion in 'Options' started by Pekelo, Oct 1, 2017.

1. You really just need patience wait for a dip and buy calls $AMZN, $GOOGL, $AAPL, $NFLX get at least 3 months of time. If you have levels you can buy a spread and leg out.

#41     Oct 9, 2017
    positive etc and spy guy like this.
  2. The title of this certainly attracted my attention, as good get rich quick scheme marketing usually does.
    It did draw attention to Options trading for me so I contacted my broker who has been in the option trading business since the mid 80’s for a reality check.
    “Making a killing “ was over the top but they could spend time with me so I could understand if options were the right vehicle for me.
    I encourage you to contact Cannon Trading folks, they just made too much sense to me and now I supplement my trading with a futures option trading sub account!

#42     Oct 16, 2017
  3. spy guy

spy guy

i concur, i only do simple call or put directional trades with spy etf, i am on a streak of 106 winning trades without a loss, keep it simple, works for me

#43     Jan 20, 2018
    positive etc likes this.
  4. i960

i960

So in other words you just buy calls every week and put on the genius hat.

#44     Jan 22, 2018
    positive etc likes this.
  5. Isn't that the essence of being a market genius...being able to predict/and/or/manage/trade the future correctly.

You make it seem so easy and/or condescending to do so. :confused:
    Better yet, do this on a daily time scale...much bigger opportunity and potential to grow and compound an account, exponentially even.

#45     Jan 22, 2018
  6. spy guy

spy guy

No I also buy puts depends on how the market acts you would quickly bust out just buying calls

#46     Jan 23, 2018