How to make $37 Billion in one year? Create a Fake Currency!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Clubber Lang, Jan 2, 2018.

1. zdreg

zdreg

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

#11     Jan 2, 2018
  2. zdreg
    blocked, good riddance

#12     Jan 2, 2018
  3. zdreg

zdreg

thanks.

#13     Jan 2, 2018
  4. People/traders can get antsy easily, specially on days like today...where the market can be slightly tricky.

I eat Powerbars dipped in a container of peanut butter and tea to keep me relatively calm and not bored.
    watch high def 4K City tour videos on youtube...they're calming too.

#14     Jan 2, 2018
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Go play with your dungeon and dragon buddy's , no time for you today, Picklebreath!

#15     Jan 2, 2018
  6. zdreg

zdreg

I know you wouldn't say it to my face.

#16     Jan 2, 2018
  7. lol, nothing to do with boredom.

the clowns here bust chops when you're RIGHT, but say nothing to the many posters who are clueless.

something wrong with that picture

[​IMG]

#17     Jan 2, 2018
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Like I mentioned anyone who knows how to code can create a fake magical coin over night and become instantly wealthy.....all these fake virtual magical coins could disappear tomorrow...anyone worth millions and billlions should be grabbing every bit of return they can get, LITECOIN guy sold everything, who knows how many hundreds of millions he's worth but it was not disclosed how many coins he owned or sold....who knew these magically delicious coins would be such the craze....once the market collapses 90% of these coins will disappear!!!

#18     Jan 2, 2018
  9. No one could even come close to your idiocy.

Pretty soon you'll have the whole site blocked and it'll be just you talking to yourself (which i'm sure you're used to).

#19     Jan 2, 2018
    zdreg likes this.
  10. zdreg

zdreg

unfortunately his idiocy is not limited to this thread. screaming to the heavens about his greatness in calling KOSS a short when no stock was available to short is just one example.

#20     Jan 2, 2018