How to maintain focus and drive in trading day?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SuperVolatility, Sep 16, 2010.

1. P90x in the morning before trading will keep your focus. P90x is the best by far workout program I’ve experienced

#21     Oct 4, 2010
  2. A good assistant can help alot with focus and drive:

#22     Oct 4, 2010
  3. You shouldn't.

In fact you only should realize you are wasting your time and money and quit trading to get a real job.

#23     Oct 7, 2010
  4. easymon1

easymon1

5. Overnight

Overnight

#25     Mar 28, 2022
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Why not? Have you considered the content of the post that I referenced there bud?
    If you traded more frequently than once every three months focus might be more important to you. For example if you were day trading like you used to do. Those days gone forever?

Maybe this would help you get your mojo back.
    https://www.lifeextension.com/vitamins-supplements/item01659/citicoline-cdp-choline
    Gets those neurotransmitters up and about.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2022
    #26     Mar 28, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

The point being is that you have to have actively searched for a thread related to focus and drive while trading to respond, to tout your product...

Why not just post a new thread on the subject, instead of reviving a thread in which none of the participants are still visiting the forum?

*shrugs* Your method for inserting new ideas into the forum differ from mine. I say let sleeping dogs like, and engage in new blood.

#27     Mar 28, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

How's your focus?

#28     Mar 28, 2022
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Right now it is fuzzy.

#29     Mar 28, 2022
  10. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]