How to learn Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Aug 10, 2020.

1. tedmos38

tedmos38

First of all you need to get familiar with all the terms used in the market basics like- pips, swaps, leverage etc etc. Along with that you can trade on a demo account and learn about the platforms and the market. Also, you can remain active on these forums to get help from experienced traders.

#41     Nov 3, 2020
  2. learning is very much important but i think in spite of having much learning approach trading can be useless if there is no regular practice. so we have to emphasis on practice first of all.

#42     Nov 5, 2020
  3. for practising we the traders generally choose demo account but i dont believe the importance of this . i prefer micro account most of the time.

#43     Nov 5, 2020
  4. Dooles

Dooles

I am new to this, thanks for sharing good tips guys

#44     Nov 5, 2020
  5. Well the importance of demo shouldn't be under estimated. Practicing on demo account has its own significance and yes when you have practiced enough on demo, that's when you should prefer a micro account.

#45     Nov 6, 2020
  6. Jenci

Jenci

Babypips course is good to for beginners.

#46     Nov 6, 2020
  7. yes agree , psychology of school from baby pips contains exact basic information , and besides this demo account is more appropriate.

#47     Nov 9, 2020
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

In my opinion, the best way to learn forex trading is by trading in demo account. When you are sure enough to trade in live market and risk your capital only then step into real forex market, untill then just practice and learn from Demo account. You can open demo account with any of the broker like LMFX, HotForex, Freshforex etc. Most importantly learn the concept of market first.

#48     Nov 9, 2020
  9. i agree with you , importance of demo there is no way to deny , but the experience we take from demo cant work in a real account.

#49     Nov 10, 2020
  10. Burigelv

Burigelv

In principle, there are no problems with training at the moment, but the information really needs to be studied quite a lot, and it's worth it.

#50     Nov 10, 2020