How to learn Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Aug 10, 2020.

1. If you want to learn Forex trading you can practice with demo account.

#21     Aug 22, 2020
  2. bulls95

bulls95

Good going mate. I wish you Good luck!

#22     Aug 24, 2020
  3. Codrin

Codrin

One best way to learn forex trading is to hit trading books.

#23     Aug 26, 2020
  4. babypips can be great source for learning. You will also get a lot of learning video on youtube for free

#24     Aug 26, 2020
  5. Thank you, I am already taking help from Babypips and also from Youtube videos.

#25     Aug 26, 2020
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

They best way to learn Forex trading is by practicing on Demo account. You can open demo account with any platform or with a broker, i would suggest LMFX. They provides good leverage for beginners and also help them understand things about Forex. Other then that we have ample of videos available online where experts have shared their experience good or bad.

#26     Aug 27, 2020
  7. but the main problem that we know generally , you can take any good experience from demo trading but it will work in a real account , there is a doubt ? because emotions level no same when trading in demo or live.

#27     Sep 2, 2020
  8. 1) Lose a lot of money
    2) The Holy Bible

#28     Sep 6, 2020
    cesfx likes this.
  9. rider20

rider20

Once you are aware of basic terminology and the working of the markets, The next best thing to do for a good understanding is demo trading for some months.

#29     Sep 7, 2020
  10. the result between demo and live is not same at all even though there is no technical change, its all about psychologies different , nothing without it. so i always avoid demo

#30     Sep 7, 2020