How to learn Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Dwayne

Dwayne

One should choose between these based on their own knowledge,earning potential and interest.

#11     Aug 17, 2020
  2. there are many ways to learn Forex trading , traders choose their approach according to their trading understanding. they should learn first of all by own mistake , its really important than others.

#12     Aug 18, 2020
  3. Codrin

Codrin

You can practice on demo account, watch some videos on youtube and observe experienced traders.

#13     Aug 18, 2020
  4. experience from demo is good , but when start in a real account , it not works in practical , so i think micro account is more appropriate for that instead of demo.

#14     Aug 18, 2020
  5. heispark

heispark

Are you ready to spend (or waste) 10 years in your life? o_O Do not learn Forex. It's a waste of time. Trust me.

#15     Aug 18, 2020
  6. tomorton

tomorton

Why do you say forex is a waste of time? What has gone wrong for you in forex and why?

#16     Aug 19, 2020
  7. kroxobor

kroxobor

Individual experiences can be hardly representative. Traders have different level education, risk appetite, control of emotions, trading capital etc. Your opinion can be misleading. But I should say that FX trading is extremely challenging much harder than trading stocks.

#17     Aug 19, 2020
  8. i have passed a long time in there , but still sometimes i feel lots of thing i have to learn. actually there is no ending of learning , its a continuous process.

#18     Aug 20, 2020
  9. Rodriguez

Rodriguez

We can learn forex trading by this way-
    1.Online trading training course
    2. Join forex forum and increase knowledge
    3.Read forex journal and news
    4.You tube video
    To learn forex you must study hard

#19     Aug 21, 2020
  10. you have mentioned you tube video ,
    yes there are some informational videos but all are not ,
    actually for learning Forex this sector is not good at all. forum is best.

#20     Aug 21, 2020