How to know if you can make a living by trading(Personal level)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Randalli, Jun 27, 2021.

1. %%
    Good points;
    but good thing he posted an Asian sentence under that. So its sounded like he meant no
    dis -respect.
    IF we had to chose between excellence on P&L+ English; easy choice.
    [I did an edit on your word ''speaking '' word/no disrespect intended.................................

#51     Jun 29, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

Probably ,,speech" would have been a better option.

#52     Jun 29, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. %%
    COULD be.
    But trying to change male speech patterns/LOL?? WITH written words, easy to edit\change. Thanks

#53     Jul 1, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  4. 777

Be around people who are successfully doing what you want to do. Try to work for them or with them, if possible.

Be around people who are better than you.

These should be your goals.
    _____

+ You want people who can currently win. Edges often end and candy stores close.

+ Gurus-for-hire almost never work out; frauds or guys who used to have an edge but do not now.

+ Following my advice may prove impossible for you, and that should give you pause and even a brief fright.

#54     Jul 3, 2021
  5. Amazing troll. He translated your post in Chinese before flaming you

#55     Jul 4, 2021
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh, I see what is going on here. The OP cannot read Engrish (sic), so cut-and-pasting it into Mandarin with the Google translator.

He then types out a response in Mandarin, plugs it into the translator, and cut-and-pastes the response here in the Engrish.

Pretty sad state of affairs.

#56     Jul 5, 2021
    murray t turtle and CarolSciurus like this.
  7. %%
    That maybe a good thing;
    Mandarin Oranges are good .............................................................

#57     Jul 12, 2021
  8. mab81

mab81

I think it is difficult to make a living solely from trading. It may be enticing as you would basically be your own boss and work at your preferred schedule etc, but considering the risks involved I doubt it would be something many traders would consider, especially if they are breadwinners.

#58     Jul 30, 2021
  9. %%
    Good points.
    BUT being debt free, having a garden, NOT wanting to work for some one else/ could make it doable.
    Making money with ETFs/investments could also help. Budget could also make it work; not having a budget could help with failure........

#59     Sep 27, 2021
  10. Having more than one source of income is definitely better on the psychology when you trade full time.
    decision making is highly subjective when its comes to relying on trading income for paying all the bills
    you can no doubt make enough money to have a diversification on your income source and then depend on trading withdrawal for additional income.

#60     Sep 30, 2021
    Fonz likes this.