How to Kill Bulls: Watch Me Do it in Real-time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 21, 2008.

1. Latest entries? Hang on, what about the -71 pips drawdown on the existing trade you called, where's the stop loss for this 'risk free' trading :confused:

Looks like that bull took a big poop right on your trade!

#51     May 22, 2008
  2. APA

APA

the funny thing about these scamers is that the energy that goes into it is still staggering

if only it went into learning to trade

they wouldn't have to be scamers :confused:

#52     May 22, 2008
  3. I attach files, but for a reason they do not upload. Does anyone know why?

Any how trades were as follows:

2:59AM: sold at 1.5803
    3:29AM: covered for 20 pips or so
    3:43Am: back in at around 1.5793
    Now (3:53AM): Market at 1.5757 (unrealized gains of 35 pips).

Let me let the market do the talking, and I do the trading.

#53     May 22, 2008
  4. No no no, if you want to be taken seriously you've got to post the trades before the move, with a stop loss, everyone can be a market guru on prices from an hour or two ago! I could say I sold at 1.5813, 0 pip stop loss, target 1.5746, +67 pips, see what I mean? Your original trade had a -71 pip drawdown so if your target is 20 pips it makes no sense anyway. And what's all this 'or so' and 'around', surely you would know what prices you got filled at if you had actually taken the trade :confused:

Have another try....

#54     May 22, 2008
  5. I agree, half the effort and twice the return I expect, but I guess there's a never ending revenue stream from gullible people who get taken in by this retrospective-trading garbage so I guess that's the 'riskfreetrading' part of it :)

He'll wait now to see where the market goes and then come back and say he got in/out at 'around' the best prices 'or so'....yeah, right :p

#55     May 22, 2008
  6. i can't believe you guys missed him sitting up the hummer.... RFT how long you been blowing bulls anyway?

#56     May 22, 2008
  7. I bet neither of them felt a thing :p

#57     May 22, 2008
  8. Here is riskfree’s game.

When he first showed up here he claimed he only took risk for “sport” and he was a risk free trader. He even had that on his profile originally.

In his NDX calls, he’s been calling for a top in the market for 125 points. He has NEVER ever posted a single trade in any product related to the NDX. On the rare occasion when his call was right for a few points in the NDX he then posted he would take profits on a small portion and he’d sing and dance around the board. Naturally the index would soon go a lot higher and he never would mention that call again. This went on for weeks, as the index went higher and higher 125 points worth. Which brings us to earlier this week where we finally got some sustained selling, now all of a sudden without posting a single traded EVER, he is giddy as a pig in slop. Of course all along the way all those who pointed out his BS he immediately called a “bag holder,” mind you no ne else said they were long but he was sure they’re all bag holders and he personally took money from them.

For a really good laugh he called a high in crude about 15 dollars lower then here and he even claimed he knew what Goldman Sachs’ energy group’s positions were and he was sure Goldman were bag holders too.

In his world posting a chart long after the index or currency pair moves and claiming he made trades is some how proof that he made those trades. He spent a whole afternoon trying to convince people that options time and sales data proved that he made trades and implied that data showed who the buyer was and who the seller was.

Since his first day here his whole objective is to belittle as many people as possible all while lauding his phony calls in the market. He buries some of his calls in obscure threads and if they are right he then dances around and insults people if they are wrong he never mentions them.

He is nothing other then a typical internet troll looking for attention. Its pure entertainment for the rest of us.

#58     May 22, 2008
  9. RiskFreeTrading (god bless him and his good readers) has done it again! He just nailed a top when everyone of the big mouths were saying EUR/USD is up.

No matter how others talk, the market action nails them. Markets care about facts not about words and beliefs and all of that.

I think I have made my case, Yes you can time the market (even at the one minute level).

RFT, (The butcher of "EUR/USD bull horns" and the man who calls the tops and the bottoms) :cool:

#59     May 22, 2008

10. He calls them!

Right after they happen

He does not trade them!

#60     May 22, 2008