How to Kill Bulls: Watch Me Do it in Real-time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 21, 2008.

1. My best guess would be your breath?

#21     May 21, 2008
  2. The bull hit the hummer I set up for him earlier today. You can also view it as another cut of his right horn. Read the file. It is real-time stuff.

RFT, the " Tonight Butcher of EUR/USD Bull's Horns"

#22     May 21, 2008
  3. bespoke

bespoke

i'll give you 10K a month just to mentor me

#23     May 21, 2008
  4. The next trade that riskfree posts in real time will be his first.

He is the master at calling tops he’s been calling a top in the NDX for weeks. He knew if he just kept calling a top eventually he’d nail one, so now he dances around ET making up posts as if he actually made a trade somewhere. LOL

#24     May 21, 2008
  5. And making a new thread, so people can look at his winning call without having to see all his bad calls from the past week or two. Because risky's good people that way.

Notice the mix of techniques used by monkey and doosh over on Yahoo. Risky's clearly been doing this a long time, he knows all the tricks to show a profit on a message board.

#25     May 21, 2008
  6. How do you know the size of the wallet of a bull that you are about to kill? Simple. Let us ask a simpler question:

How do you know the size of the REAL LIFE bull assuming that we cover your eyes, and all you can assess is the distance between the two horns?

Answer is: The larger the distance between the two horns, the bigger and the higher should the price of the bull be.

How does this translate to trading? If you want to kill a bull and you want to make a lot of money on that killing, then you can focus on bulls that have a longer time bars between the two horns you do the cutting.

PS: But make sure that you can distinguish between a horn of a bull that is worth the killing, and a bull that's still charging higher and might kick you if you attempt to cut his...

#26     May 21, 2008
  7. You have plenty of time for poetry and allegory and bragging, but you never once find the time to write "I am long/short this option/future at this price" before the market drops.

#27     May 21, 2008
  8. Banking the wallet of the bull after hittimg him with a hammer/cutting the last horn mentioned in this thread is illustrated here.

#28     May 21, 2008
  9. The latest cut of the second horn (you can see it as cutting of two new horns.

#29     May 21, 2008
  10. Summary of tonight's show:

1. The first round lead to 20 pips
    2. We made in the order of 15 to 20 pips on the first cut of the horns at around 6PM.

3. Then came the hammer and the new horn cut. This led to another 14 pips or so.

4. The cut of the second horn of the last up move lead to another 15 to 20 pips so far. Given theprofits we have made, we can do multiple things. Bank half the position of the lastest result, or keep it all if we are greedy.

We are harvested a 60 something PIPS in a session that is sleepy, and also in what was perceived by the majority as the evening of the bulls (it was but not the way they may have thought :) ).

I will put my stops, and call it a night.

After calling the top of NDX at 2048. This is the second top done in real-time in a row here at ET. There are also my usual EUR/JPY shorts I post in currency section.

RFT ("The "butcher" of EUR/USD bulls tonight") :cool:

#30     May 21, 2008