How to Kill Bulls: Watch Me Do it in Real-time

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 21, 2008.

1. I want to own a PC because I kinda feel sorry for John Hodgman.

#11     May 21, 2008
  2. and also your friends the gays? (are they "guys"?) :D

#12     May 21, 2008
  3. With that response I assume you are a Mac owner too.

#13     May 21, 2008
  4. Did you not see the screenshot? Or you never used a PC before so you cannot know. :D

So, you must be a mac user, and maybe a ... :p

#14     May 21, 2008
  5. Do not wait, check this now, bull's money can be yours. So decide now.

I am cutting the horn of another bull. R U going to join me in the cutting or you want me to be your ..... assuming you take the other side.

PS: check whether this bull has one or two horns. Some come with just one horn, but they have always a wallet...:p

#15     May 21, 2008
  6. The verdic is out, he has 2 horns. And he is falling after I cut next to his second horn. Let us see whether his horn will go up on his way down. Remember we have our friend the hammer sitting there, in case the horn goes up. But there was red (for him, and green for me) on the cut of the first horn and the second cut as well of the second horn. So things look good for me, and bad for the bull.

#16     May 21, 2008
  7. Funny coming from someone who uses MS Word to post a pic instead of the more advanced html jpg route....

Try tinypic.com

#17     May 21, 2008
  8. I just took the wallet of the bull. I will see how much will his skin be worth. I am now calling it off air, and heading to have some good time. You are now on your own, and remember that some bulls can have seven lives. Never assume he is dead until you sell his skin, but always take his wallet first.

#18     May 21, 2008
  9. Yup, you sure do well in the market, two hours after it closes. Three posts about "killing the bull in real time", starting around 6 PM.

Go you.

#19     May 21, 2008
  10. #20     May 21, 2008