how to invest $500k

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dozu888, May 5, 2006.

1. lol heh

#11     May 5, 2006
  2. Do tell, Mr. Whiskers!

#12     May 5, 2006
  3. I would considering investing in Payden Funds, they have some Easter European funds that have done quite well. I'll share a secret with you since I can't capitalize on it now. Find out the countries in Eastern Europe that are becoming part of the EU and invest there, they have always gone up. The Czech Republic has gained alot of value since becoming part of the EU. I think Romania is not to far off. A guy my friend is close with invested in property in Eukraine right before joining the EU and it doubled in value in about 3 years.

Maybe you could do better in India or China. There's a guy named Peter Schiff europac .net I believe that specializes in overseas markets. He is quite bearish on the US outlook.

#13     May 5, 2006
  4. haha - word nigga.

my thesis is the law of diminishing returns shows that the larger the volume of something, the less of a return you will get on your "edge" - when this happens, i start looking at the other sides, or other markets, of my issues. doing this allows me to reduce any multipliers on the delta for my edge.

just the thesis of a newbie.

-kk

:cool: :cool: :cool:

#14     May 5, 2006