How to Increase the Democrat Voter Base

Discussion in 'Politics' started by elderado, Aug 6, 2019.

1. elderado

elderado

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

3. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

He's taking some heat on that post. People are strongly against what he did, although most of the names on that list say "retired" or "self employed". But hey...targeted harassment of Americans supporting the candidate they want, is sure to drive people to the democrat base and help you win the white house in 2020. :D:D:D

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Strongly against what exactly? Donors should be proud and own up to their donations

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Doxxing or whatever it's called is just another form of harassment. I thought you were against hateful rhetoric? Or maybe only when its thrown from the other team?

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I don't see any hateful rhetoric here, no harassment either, just the free market at work. Why do you want to hide money in politics? BTW, this isn't doxxing; no addresses, phone numbers, or emails were posted, just public information on campaign donors. Besides, even if hateful rhetoric was used (wasn't) Republicans say rhetoric doesn't drive anyone to crime (as evidenced by El Paso), so why the outrage?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, please. Stop trying to be so disingenuous. We're adults, aren't we? It is specifically tying voters that voted for a candidate Castro didn't like to a killing in El Paso that they had nothing to do with - at all. If the cause was to expose money in politics (which I would agree with, by the way) then you would highlight ALL donors to ALL candidates in the area. But it isn't.

It's about putting pressure on individuals who didn't support your candidate, don't support your view of the world, and an overall attempt to silence people you don't agree with.

Period.

9. This is the sort of crass intimidation technique the dems regularly use. They whine constantly about "voter suppression" etc then they deliberately try to expose people to violence because they supported the president of the US. They have already influenced some of their nutcases to attack ICE facilities, congressional baseball practice, NYC police, etc etc, now they want to see ordinary americans targeted.

Let's not mistake what is going on here either. This is not an ordinary doxxing of some internet poster. These names were published in the wake of two horrific mass shootings with the clear suggestion that they would be suitable targets. Its' despicable and should be called out as such, but apparently only dems have the backbone to do that. Republicucks are too busy virtue signaling on guns and racism.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

Or, it's about shaming and business boycott of financiers of hate mongering. There's nothing to fear, since people don't act on rhetoric I've been told

#10     Aug 7, 2019