How to IMPROVE EliteTrader!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Scientist, Jul 4, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Isn't this a bit like the guy on death row who protests capital punishment?

#51     Jul 24, 2003
  2. Maybe I'm too naive in assuming that people will recognize value when they see it. Even if it's from the "free thinkers."

#52     Jul 24, 2003
  3. hahaha think your funny don't ya? :D

#53     Jul 24, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Don't lose heart, Achiever.

#54     Jul 24, 2003
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Trust me...I agree there are a lot of flying a-holes in this place. I have often wondered how we can get rid of the really nasty and persistent ones for good. But they keep coming back!

I think it is best just to ignore 'em. That takes their soapbox away. And leaves room for them to improve with age.

:) :)

#55     Jul 24, 2003
  6. Things are pretty good right now, and you guys are still griping. :confused:

You won't be happy until ET becomes totalitarian state will you? :eek:

#56     Jul 24, 2003
  7. you know i have yet to meet any of these "really nasty" people you always speak of :confused:

just because some of us don't kiss your (i imagine) very ample behind doesn't make us "nasty". that makes us blunt, frank, straight-forward, to-the-point, honest...

but not "nasty" ,,, no sir ee.

#57     Jul 24, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Actually if you read all the posts in ET...it is a MONARCHY and Baron is the KING. Or he is at the least our benevolent dictator......:D

#58     Jul 24, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Why did you assume I was talking about you? Big fat ego you have dear. I thought we had a truce?

#59     Jul 24, 2003
  10. Yes, like all great dictators Baron rules...

With benevolence, subtlety and, WISELY, with great latitude :D

#60     Jul 24, 2003