How to hide incriminating evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Sorry to say this, or dash your hopes, but you would never make a living as an insult comic...

#51     Mar 3, 2009
  2. One can always hope, though. Right? In any case, I said I would not expect you to respond differently. I realize reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, so I'll let it go.

You may not have noticed, but you always respond in some form or another. That's something we count on.

: )

#52     Mar 3, 2009
  3. One can always hope, quite true.

I always hope people stop taking poison while waiting for someone else to die...

"That's something we count on."

"...and this little piggy went "wee wee wee" all the way home..."

#53     Mar 3, 2009
  4. We agree! ttyl

#54     Mar 3, 2009
  5. DAMMIT!!!! you shattered my dreams!!! It sure is fantastic that i make a mid 6 figure income as a trader, (something you obviously can not say) or i might be screwed.:D

#55     Mar 6, 2009
  6. Yes, your dreams are shattered.

You would never make it as a comic...good comics handle hecklers and make the audience laugh.

You going to the tired old "I make so much money as a trader" nonsense is just so ridiculous...

#56     Mar 6, 2009
  7. So then obviously you would be willing to put up a few thousand to prove im not profitable right???

Put your money where your mouth is you homo, RIGHT HERE ON ET AS OF NOW I AM WILLING TO PUT UP A BROKERAGE STATEMENT SAYING I MADE OVER 20K THIS MONTH, IF "IDONTTRADE777" IS WILLING TO BET AGAINST IT.

I know this challenge will not be accepted as this D-Bag does not know her vagina from her asshole.

#57     Mar 7, 2009
  8. Man, you really think you have something to prove don't you?

LOL!

Take it to the play yard son...

#58     Mar 7, 2009
  9. Don't worry about it just take the bet, and prove what an astout trader you are.

#59     Mar 7, 2009
  10. Sorry mate, not into pee pee measuring contests...

#60     Mar 7, 2009