How to hide incriminating evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I would not respond any differently if you did ask.

I don't care what you ask, or what you want, and if you don't know that by now...then go ahead and drink more poison and wait for someone else to die...

#41     Mar 2, 2009
  2. For everyone involved with ZzzZZZzz i present my new thoughts on the process of mental retardation. I call it, being "zzzZZZtarded."

pronounced Zee-tarded. If at any point you are confronted with a completely irrational argument just refer to the Zee-tardation schedule. And PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RESPONDING TO HIM. He is only out there to try to create distress in YOUR life, he also appears/is factually far too incompetent to accept any responsibility for his own actions. Please allow the "ANIMALS" to roam free, this is one animal WHO IS FAR TOO aggressive, and hostile, with FAR TOO MUCH TIME, on his hands to actually care. You are dealing with an inbred which is WAY to dangerous to fuck with please back off and let the PROS school this PANTIWASTE.

#42     Mar 3, 2009
  3. Good luck with those "new thoughts."

#43     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Yet again this "hapless" hildabeast chooses to address me with absolutely no shame, you have to be extremely cautious when adressing a complete and utter ZZZZzzzztard.

When backed in to a wall this unfortunate, incompetent animal will strike with a total "lack of resolve," for his mental competency, i suspect at some point in the future he would even go as far as having sex with his own mother.

-Steve Irwin signing out.
    -Read it with his accent and have some fun:D :D :D

i DO BELIEVE You just got owned ZZZZzzzZZZZ.......

#44     Mar 3, 2009
  5. More "new thoughts."

#45     Mar 3, 2009
  6. I am still awating your "new thoughts," there slaptits. Please tell me how "drug dealers" compare to china "LENDING" money to the U.S.

#46     Mar 3, 2009
  7. You don't get the analogy?

Can't help you with the obvious...

#47     Mar 3, 2009

8. Wow this beast is definately unresponsive, even when left totally unabated she lacks a clear answer, watch out steve, when dealing with a zee-tard no amount of logic will ever apply.

CRIKEY!!!

The lack of argumentation clearly proves this "BEAST" is of the "homo-sexual" notoriety.

She just appears to shoot from the hip with responses which compare china's lending to drug dealers and absolutely no apparent rationale.

I am a trained professional, please do not attempt to deal with a complete and utter loser like ZzzZZzZ-tard at home folks, it can be tough dealing with something with a total lack of dignity, for all you know ZzzZZ-tard will try to dry hump your koala bear.

#48     Mar 3, 2009
  9. Nor would I expect you to.

#49     Mar 3, 2009
  10. Consequently it has been shown by your own admission that you repeatedly ask questions not expecting to get answers, in fact knowing in all likelihood that you will not get answers.

If that works for you...

...and keep drinking that poison and waiting for someone else to die.

#50     Mar 3, 2009