How to hide incriminating evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 2, 2009.

1. AP Newsbreak: CIA destroyed 92 interrogation tapes
    Mar 2 10:32 AM US/Eastern
    By DEVLIN BARRETT
    Associated Press Writer
    WASHINGTON (AP) - New documents show the CIA destroyed nearly 100 tapes of terror interrogations.

The figure is far higher than the handful of recordings the agency has previously admitted destroying, and the revelation comes as a criminal prosecutor is wrapping up his investigation in the matter.

The acknowledgment of dozens of destroyed tapes came in a letter filed by government lawyers in New York, where the American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit seeking more details of terror interrogation programs.

The tapes became a contentious issue in the trial of Sept. 11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui, after prosecutors initially claimed no such recordings existed, then acknowledged two videotapes and one audiotape had been made.

2. WHO THE FUCK CARES??????

We are in a war people, and war is not a pretty thing. I am sure the torture is far worse when the enemy gets our people, and do you remember all the beheadings? We should get information from the enemy by whatever means necessary until we are not at war any longer.

One motto in life I have always and will continue to always live by is "live by the sword and die by the sword". Another words, if you're going to be a part of something, you have to accept whatever can happen to you doing that something. A soldier has to accept they may lose their life or be tortured, a drug dealer must accept they may go to prison or be killed by a rival, a trader must accept they may lose all their money to play the game. Whatever sword you live by, accept the the fact you may die by that sword as well.

3. I see, so you are saying the end justifies the means, right?

4. Absolutely. If you are a terrorist or take up arms in this war, you have to accept that you may be captured and tortured or killed. If you cannot accept that fate, don't be a soldier.

What pisses me off the most is the waste of taxpayer money debating this bullshit, it's like the fucking retards that are spending time and money chasing steroids in baseball.

As seen on CNBC every 5 minutes-

**BREAKING NEWS** Professional athletes do the unthinkable and are using performance enhancing drugs!! Can you believe that?? OMFG!!

And while I'm on a rant, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT "WHO SHE IS WEARING". I am so sick of the big deal made about what fashion designer so and so is wearing and the "I can't believe she wore that" non-sense that perpetuates. These people that actually live and breathe this bullshit are mentally deficient and must not have lives of their own.

5. So if you believe the end justifies the means, when the enemy acts from the same motive of end justification of means, they are also right to do so, is that it? Is that your principle?

6. What do you believe 777?

7. Truth, Justice, and the real American way.

8. Yes. I would expect nothing different in times of war.

9. Let's say your family gets killed by non Americans on American soil.

Will you be pleading with the 'system' to make sure your family's killers are offered truth and justice because it's the American way?

10. Yes, I would want the accused killers to get the same justice as we want for our own. I would want equality under the law, not vigilante justice, nor an end justifying the means solution.

If we don't put our principles first, then our real principles don't last and we become that which we started out to avoid.

#10     Mar 2, 2009