How to handle temptation by young women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCalhoun, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Ken's all about self promotion and hype. Look behind the curtain it's not that exciting.

#41     Jun 22, 2022
  2. He does seem to have something of a reputation for self-promotion online. However, there is no curtain of his that I wish to look behind. :D

#42     Jun 22, 2022
    Nine_Ender likes this.
  3. As far as I'm concerned.....All relationships, and All people....are a f'n can of worms, a Pandora's box of weird, potentially, strange problems.
    You see it all around you..,..from celebs to normal people....everyone eventually will hate everyone. Happily ever after, and happiness in general, does Not exists.
    Happpiness is a temporary, fleeting, random emotion of illusion, dillusion. Amidst a sea...of confusion, anger, irritability, strangeness, depression, worry, etc etc

#43     Jun 22, 2022
    Aquarians likes this.
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I went from 48 to 34 :D. I'm 53.

#44     Jun 22, 2022
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Try loving unconditionally without expectations. Then it will never leave you kid. Life is beautiful go out and smell some flowers will ya. You depressed F&&K. :D

#45     Jun 22, 2022
    easymon1 and Frederick Foresight like this.
  6. They might make you feel good for now but not forever. Choose wisely

#46     Jun 27, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, they tried that.

#47     Jul 2, 2022
  8. How did you pull that off being married ? Wifey not suspicious ?
    Did you hook-up with them when Wifey was out of the house working or what ?

#48     Jul 4, 2022
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Gfs before getting married, I've always been faithful

#49     Jul 4, 2022
  10. zdreg

zdreg

Understood. Housing shortage. If you want less headaches. Take two in. They will compete to please you.

"Gfs before getting married, I've always been faithful" You are like former President Jimmy Carter:" I have lusted many times in my heart."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
    #50     Jul 12, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.