How to handle temptation by young women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCalhoun, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Then you are not "happily" married. You are just tired of her pussy, as you have gotten used to it over the past 20 years and want something new.

But that aside, why not just ask your 3rd wife if she'd be into an open relationship? You know, where you both can fuck who you want but still remain happily married?

#31     Jun 18, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Unlike trading, with ladies I don't take partial stops... I'm either all in or out. So to speak. Lol.

Main thing is I don't want to lose house/split it in divorce. Like Eddie Murphy says, "Half". So I stay. For now...

#32     Jun 18, 2022
  3. Overnight

Overnight

I see. I guess that is why it is number 3. Oh well, you gotta' just follow your dick then. If you leave her, do number 4 a favor and don't make it number 4.

#33     Jun 18, 2022
  4. Ken Calhoun has four marriages? My initial intuitions were correct...I knew that guy had an odd, wild-eyed, semi-unstable, look and personality about him.
    The Charlie Sheen of trading teachers.

#34     Jun 18, 2022
    Bugenhagen and ElCubano like this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

No, he has had 3. He said it is his third wife.

#35     Jun 18, 2022
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Had a couple dozen gfs, all told. Women are great, they're a good way to learn how to improve yourself, because they'll tell you what to do differently.

I used to drive a 300zx, great sports car.

#36     Jun 18, 2022
  7. TheDawn

TheDawn

My advice to you: Don't even look at them. Young girls who go for men 2X their age when they barely know them are not having some decent motives. You know that. The worst thing that can happen to you is falling for someone with indecent motives, especially when you have money. Don't do it.

So I take it you didn't have a pre-nup, even on your THIRD marriage? That was not proper risk management.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    #37     Jun 21, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  8. wildchild

wildchild

#38     Jun 22, 2022
  9. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

How to handle young women?

Up to you but typically I grab by the waist..

#39     Jun 22, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

My advice to women; avoid older guys with three failed or failing marriages. The red flags are obvious.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    #40     Jun 22, 2022