How to handle temptation by young women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCalhoun, Feb 21, 2022.

1. "What color car would you like?"

Kidding. :D

#11     Feb 22, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Red flag.....I always ask females to send me their playlists.... because you can tell a LOT about someone from the music they listen to.

She sends me a dozen new songs I've never heard of. Many had lots of prominent drug references.

Red flag she's very likely a user, so, hot as she is she's just been dropped. Early stop taken, no druggies/alkies allowed.

She'll probably wonder why I disappeared without a trace. I've dated several hundred and learned to vanish at red flags.

Like being in a long trade and you see 2 red candles poof I'm out

#12     Feb 22, 2022
    Wide Tailz likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

used to be a joke in Moscow when I lived there that when the wife turns 40, you trade her in for two 20 year olds.

#13     Feb 23, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  4. tango29

tango29

No judgement, as whatever your choices, they are yours, but why stay married if you want to sample others? Get out of the marriage and live the life you want without the baggage.

#14     Feb 23, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  5. easymon1

easymon1

#15     Feb 23, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  6. #16     Feb 23, 2022
    KCalhoun likes this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Great points... Bill Burr is funny af

Love that trade in phrase.

The new one even likes talking about trading. And she's hot. She dms me naughty stuff. Sigh

She's less than half my 50 something year old wife's age, early 20s. I'm going to hell lol

#17     Feb 23, 2022
  8. You,KC,Scat and CaptnObv better thank your lucky stars for Virtual Realitycause it’s the only trim you woodpeckers will be getting.

#18     Feb 23, 2022
  9. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

History with dozens of real women says different.... :D

#19     Feb 23, 2022
  10. traider

traider

How do you maintain you sex appeal? Please teach

#20     Feb 24, 2022