How to get your Testosterone High?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Apr 14, 2008.

1. or ignorant people in the medical field...

#51     Apr 15, 2008
  2. i used to be on the program quite frequently, if anybody has any serious ? private message me. I still know all the good European websites

#52     Apr 15, 2008
  3. As suggested by Atticus I am doing 3 grams of resveratrol per day right before bed. I have also been hooking my balls up to an EMS for 10 minutes a day and have noticed it to be of great benefit.

I did a never-ending-cycle for 5 years and, at 25,(and several felony drug possession charges later) have finally started to put more emphasis on my endogenous testosterone. I already feel better about myself knowing that all my test is made inside. I ran 10 Organon Sustanon 250 amps per week for 10 weeks and I still didn't feel as great as I feel now.

Keep those endogenous test levels as high as possible and stave off the cortisol and you'll always have a great outlook on life and in the reflection in the mirror.

Remember, it's not how LONG you live but THE QUALITY OF LIFE YOU LIVE while you're here.

#53     Apr 15, 2008
  4. Tribulus is garbage man.

#54     Apr 15, 2008
  5. #55     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Daal

Daal

want to increase your tes?take zinc supplements, but only in small amounts(5mg a day with some breaks), if you exagerate it will screw up other metal balances

#56     Apr 15, 2008
  7. I find that the harder I work out later in the evening, the more difficult it is for me to fall asleep. I have to hit the gym right after the markets close if I am to have an intense workout and then sleep well and soundly that night.

#57     Apr 15, 2008
  8. #58     Apr 15, 2008
  9. #59     Apr 15, 2008
  10. :eek:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Ki49Hj2mZo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Ki49Hj2mZo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#60     Apr 15, 2008