How to get your Testosterone High?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Apr 14, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Personally, I would not be expecting to get unbiased advice from a site selling supplements, although I accept there may be genuine non shill posters in the forums.

#41     Apr 15, 2008
  2. cvds16

cvds16

extremely true, I have done a few years of medicine, you don't want to mess with your hormones because of unknown side effects.
    Lots of crazy people here who don't know what they are messing with !

#42     Apr 15, 2008
  3. This is still such a worthless 'study' . I can;t believe people are actually taking this seriously.

#43     Apr 15, 2008
  4. omfg, bb.com. The pinnacle of bro-telligence.

#44     Apr 15, 2008
  5. bb.com is to weight training as et is to trading.

in other words, you'll spend a lot of time weeding out the good from the trash.

#45     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Another ironhead who trades! Outstanding!

I'm a former competitive bodybuilder, and atticus has given the best advice through out this thread.

And yes, once you start using exogenous testosterone, your HTPA shuts down, which basically means your Anterior Pituitary Gland will send a signal to the body: "hey don't make any more testosterone. Don't need to."

Could cause the Testicles to atrophy (shrink in size) requiring HCG injections, Clomid, and Nolvadex to "kick start" your own natural testosterone production back up restoring testicle size. No, testosterone will NOT make your dong shrink. LOL!!! That's an old bullshit tale to scare guys away from steroids. Testosterone IS what makes the "dong" grow as adolescents through puberty.

There is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much b.s. out in the media, etc., about TRT- Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Did you know that if low on test, you will be depressed, sluggish, can't think clearly, don't want sex, gain adipose tissue in the abdomen (Fat=diabetes)? and yes, even heart disease has been linked to low testosterone levels.

If you feel you're running on a "low tank," get a blood hormone panel done. You want free and total testosterone, estradiol, and yes, tsh to make sure the thyroid is doing it's job too.

Last, don't play baseball! You may wind up in front of Congress being treated like the Male version of a witch in the dark ages, as they waste millions of OUR tax $$$$:mad:

#46     Apr 15, 2008
  7. What!? Whoever just recommended bb.com should be taken out back and shot.

Don't be stupid. Stay far away.

#47     Apr 15, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Thats true.

Or another way to look at it - when you hit a good trade, testosterone goes up.

Often times i get horny when i nail a great trade. :cool:

#48     Apr 15, 2008
  9. Why stay far away? Is it the bad advice, and shitty board? There are MUCH better bodybuilding boards out there if one knows where to look.

Or is it the fact that bodybuilders are being targeted for ordering their "supplies" and getting arrested in record numbers, and the authorities drove right past a dozen street corner crack/heroine dealing, murderous thugs so they can terrorize an athlete, and his family rather than deal with REAL work like arresting murderers, and thugs?

#49     Apr 15, 2008
  10. GNC sucks

tribestan doesn't lower the body's natural production, it is a herb that increases it. tribulus, the main ingrediant is used by bodybuilders to kickstart testosterone production after a steroid cycle.

#50     Apr 15, 2008