How to get your Testosterone High?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Apr 14, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

VERY important point, from studying endocrinology I have always been extremely resistent to the idea of external tampering with hormones - they are all linked together via feedback loops and the body can be fooled into thinking it needs to shut something down if serum levels are artificially high - testosterone is a known case of this. At late fourties/fifties maybe the benefits offset the risk, but before the age where natural slowing of production kicks in to the point of affecting quality of life I would be very wary of taking testosterone. That is why I have not taken it yet even though i can buy it OTC.

#21     Apr 14, 2008

2. Horribly wrong. BTW, muscletech is garbage and GNC is a scam.

#22     Apr 14, 2008
  3. You mean the stuff they keep under lock/key won't make me mr. olympia? lol.

GNC is a joke, but the fat guys working there that know all about training really crack me up.

#23     Apr 14, 2008
  4. mokwit

mokwit

GNC seems to be an exercise in marketing. I went in their franchise here once due to the general unavailablity of many things here. I couldn't believe the prices they were charging for just everything.

#24     Apr 14, 2008
  5. www.bodybuilding.com

Best prices I have found and at your door in two days with no extra shipping charges....shop away!!!

I really like BSN products, FWIW

Stephen

#25     Apr 14, 2008
  6. Aside from the recurring nightmares I had of Rottweliers dressed as postmen (and ice cream truck drivers) ripping my throat out at my door over and over, I'd say Tren was a great experience.

#26     Apr 14, 2008
  7. tortoise

tortoise

I know a guy who swears by Ritalin.

#27     Apr 14, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Have you considered an inverse relationship?

Success causes elevated testosterone.

Several animal and human studies prove such a relationship.

Success with mates or 'dominating' pack members creates such boosted effects.

The gyms always a good bet, though.

#28     Apr 14, 2008
  9. Then you haven't been looking:

www.dpsnutrition.net

www.nutraplanet.com

Stinging nettle extract from Designer Supplements, $42 at bb.com, $36 at DPS. BB.com's pricing is not remotely competitive with DPS or nutra.

#29     Apr 14, 2008
  10. the article does not say whether the traders were male or female or both.

#30     Apr 14, 2008