How to get your Testosterone High?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Apr 14, 2008.

1. This is great advice....and I agree.
    I've been using the Barry Bonds formula for the most part....HGH, DHEA, Prednisone....all in moderation.
    Especially the latter.

#11     Apr 14, 2008
  2. Ditto to the deadlifts/squats comment. Plus other mid to low rep compound movements. Keep exercise intense and brief (45-60min) No more then 3 dead/squat workouts every 2 wks.

Anyone try any of the homeopathic test supplements? Wondering how much of a gimmick they are.

#12     Apr 14, 2008
  3. Exact opposite. Lack of ejaculation causes your body to lower testosterone production.

1. plenty of aerobic sexual exercise
    2. periodic aerobic exercise (less fulfilling than item 1, but nescessary)
    3. lean protein, low complex carb diet - grilled pork, chicken, fish, beans, nuts (see item 1) whey protein supplement is okay to use, just don't eat too many fatty proteins or take too much whey protein. MALES SHOULD NOT TAKE SOY PROTEIN! Unless you want to look like a transvestite.
    4. 8 or more hours of sleep regularly (again, ties in with item 1... roll over and get straight into your healthy 8 hours sleep immediately following item 1's 8 minute work-out)
    5. increase levels of creatine and nitric oxide combined with a regular muscle toning/building exercise routine (pick her up and run up and down your stairs a few times before engaging in item 1) MuscleTech nanovapor works well with item 5. GNC carries it. Blue Raspberry and Grape are good. Fruit Punch is worse than terrible. GNC's Orange Cream whey protein is good with low-carb orange juice and ice blended into a smoothie...

#13     Apr 14, 2008
  4. mokwit

mokwit

Do you actually have to do the kind of exercise that "rips" muscle fibres to stimulate testosterone elevation?

#14     Apr 14, 2008
  5. You should be training to near muscle failure. Low reps to near failure will cause micro tears.

#15     Apr 14, 2008
  6. if you want natural go for a product called tribestan. you do have to cycle it since the body will basically become immune to the herbs effects.

#16     Apr 14, 2008
  7. Almost any worthwile resistance training will do this.

Unless I've been living a lie the past 26 years.

#17     Apr 14, 2008
  8. I'd go with GNC's & MuscleTech's stuff and do the exercise. Besides, supplementing with any product that raises testosterone without exercise (herbal, prescription, or otherwise) will lower your body's natural production of testosterone which is going to bite you in the ass down the road when you stop producing testosterone all together. Do the work and get into better shape along the way.

#18     Apr 14, 2008
  9. mokwit

mokwit

The importance of spiritual well being in maintaining youthfullness can hardly be underestimated.

#19     Apr 14, 2008
  10. #20     Apr 14, 2008