How To Get Started

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TraderJoe08, Aug 7, 2008.

1. You can't be f*cking serious, mate. People who know will only tell you what they want you to know, this also includes this motherf*cking site, for f*ck sake. You don't really think somebody will impart their knowledge on some anonymous dumb f*cks who are browsing here.
    Knowledge is obtained by stealing from Gods after slaving for them for many years to prove you're indispensable.
    Do you see Steve Cohen talking anywhere about his business? Or anybody else, who is trading and making money for that matter?

#11     Aug 17, 2008
  2. Yes, he has on several occasions.

But that requires a certain level of intelligence to find and recognize. Judging from your self imposed Turret's, you obviously don't have it.

#12     Aug 17, 2008
  3. Oh, I am sorry I missed it. He just spilled all his secrets while talking to "Make a Wish" foundation members. I guess one would have to be a member to be invited. I secretly hope that somebody made a tape or took notes that can be shared. I am even willing to pay for it.

#13     Aug 17, 2008
  4. Get some Xanax man, you need serious anger management.

#14     Aug 18, 2008
  5. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, at 24 years old how do i get an initial stake to start trading?
    I have student loans to pay, health insurance, rent, etc. Everyone has their path and mine is to get a job save then trade. For being so young i am well ahead of the learning curve but by no means an expert. If you read a book or actually met a successful trader or a successful person for that matter, most are not fortunate enough to have their first job be their passion.

Also, your post is on the verge of pathological. If i posted all of our conversations on here i guarantee members who read it would agree. Making assumptions of a person's capabilities based on only a few conversations is a huge flaw.

Do successful traders have the desire to flame a kid who wants to become a trader one day just to come across as successful and try to be in the elitetrader spot light?
    I think not, those kinda people were not shown enough love as a child and probably have mommy issues.

Thanks for the extra motivation.

Have a nice day:D

#15     Aug 21, 2008