How to get a Platinum American Express Credit Card for Free?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joe, Apr 26, 2006.

1. And yet here you are attaching social significance to the colors of a ribbon. Do you wear yours on your lapel?

#11     May 26, 2006
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you tried identity theft? Let someone else pay.

Just Kidding.
    I have an AMEX gold for company travel expenses. To tell you the truth if it were up to me I'd rather have a visa. There are a bunch of retailers that don't take Amex because of the higher fees they get charged.

#12     May 26, 2006
  3. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

My my! How observant of you.

Well, it would seem that way - because why else would he want one? Most people know that the benefits of the card are far in excess of $400 if enough cash is going through. So why bulk at only $400?

coincidentally, this is why Amex have different colored cards - for purposes of social status. Other wise, they would just all be the same color wouldn't they. Think about it. It is not that hard.

Some people are sold into this idea of social status and greed and are never happy as they spend their lives thinking happiness exists in the future when they are where they want to be. Rarely do they get there. This is not how things should be. We should be happy for all the things we do have now that make us here today so that we may do the things we want to do.

Successful people do not do what they do for the money or to impress people. Self confidence is the key.

Besides, I am sure I have just swallowed some bait here anyway. I dont believe any adult would publicly declare they wanted a supposed status symbol without paying for it. Probably an engineered thread for the sake of causing argument and controversy like so many of the threads in Chit-Chat. I'm sure Joe isn't that sad!

Ciao.

:)

#13     May 26, 2006