How to find the best from all forex brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 6, 2019.

1. kroxobor

kroxobor

The trading conditions of the broker you are planning to trade with matter a lot. Try testing the broker through their demo account before you make your decision of trading with them. Demo trading will help clear your doubts.

#51     Feb 7, 2022
  2. First of all identify what you need from a broker and then look at reviews for ones that meet those needs. Once done you can test them out on demo at least. I wanted raw spreads and ended up on IC Markets and wanted crypto trading with a broker so ended up on EagleFX. In both cases happy with what they do.

#52     Feb 25, 2022
  3. Comparison is the only way to choose the best broker for yourself. Create a list of potential brokers and compare their features. You can also read reviews on forex forums or some popular websites. Few brokers that I can suggest are: lmfx, turnkeyforex and cedarfx, can test them with some play money on a demo account.

#53     Mar 11, 2022
  4. Adler

Adler

I suggest choosing a broker based on your trading methods and what they provide, if that is an advantage for you. For example, I'm a scalper and I use FP Markets because they have tighter spreads starting at 0.0 pips.

And the commission cost is $6 per round per lot, which is lower when compared to most ECN brokers, which is an advantage for most scalper traders.

#54     Mar 23, 2022
  5. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

The only way to find the suitable broker for yourself is by trading on a demo for a few days. I won't make you swirl around the tight spreads or low commission as they are an important part and everyone knows that. But what's important in my view is the low latency and super fast executions which you can only test while trading. Plus you can also see the actual commissions for your trades. I did the same when I was testing fxview. Believe me, doing this will help you make a better decision while selecting a broker.

#55     Apr 2, 2022
  6. thanks for your nice post. got some fine lines.

#56     Apr 8, 2022
  7. Doldrums

Doldrums

Knowing which features are the most important for your trading style will help you find a good broker for yourself. All I care about is regulations, low spreads and fast executions. For that matter, some of the good brokers I know are: AAAFx, Pepperstone and FP Markets.

#57     May 19, 2022
  8. S.Luke

S.Luke

The best way to find a good broker is to do research, read reviews from other traders, compare each broker, and test the broker using their demo account.

My Recommendations is to look for a broker with proper big country regulation like ASIC or FCA.

#58     Jul 7, 2022
  9. I would recommend a regulated broker with tight spreads and low commissions.

#59     Jul 12, 2022
  10. I would advise comparing each broker using their demo account to find the suitable broker of your choice. You can also look at reviews from other traders that are using them.

#60     Aug 3, 2022