How to find the best from all forex brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by DavePhan, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Research about the brokers, their account offerings, spreads, leverage, trading platforms, regulations. These can help in finding the best from the Forex brokers.

#31     Jan 27, 2021
  2. Prewste

Prewste

You can always find out about the best brokers and the offers they offer from how high the rating of a given company is.

#32     Feb 5, 2021
  3. Did you withdraw your funds yet? From what I’ve heard, it takes ages to receive your funds deposited with them and sometimes, they don’t bother releasing them altogether.

#33     Apr 22, 2021
  4. Well, withdrawals and deposit is the make or break deal for me when I select a broker to trade with. Been trading with etoro and never once did I face any trouble like this before.

#34     Apr 23, 2021
  5. Do you know of any broker that charges zero fees for withdrawal? I’ve paid up a good amount to my last one and before I choose a new broker, just wanna double-check.

#35     Apr 24, 2021
  6. I guess I forgot to mention but I’m also trading with turnkeyforex and neither my brokers charge a penny for withdrawals. In fact, the transaction is processed within 12hrs with zero restrictions.
    I also hear a lot of traders complaining about the currency issue. These two allow withdrawing the amount in the same currency that you deposited.

#36     Apr 26, 2021
  7. I can’t stress enough the importance of choosing the right broker. Experts even go to the extent of saying that the forex broker you choose is the biggest trade you’ll ever make and there’s a reason for it. Because you are giving your capital to them and you need to know whether a broker can be trusted or not.

#37     Sep 13, 2021
  8. I think before looking for the best broker, you should better assess your own needs. Then only you’ll be able to choose a right broker for yourself who can meet your needs.

#38     Sep 14, 2021
  9. Jaagup

Jaagup

Couldn’t agree more. I've seen many traders picking a broker before proper research or fall for lofty incentives but it doesn't work like that. You need to be clear with what you want, when I chose fxview(my broker) I remember I read their reviews online, started small first as it was a big decision for me and all went well touchwood.

#39     Sep 28, 2021
  10. MotionX

MotionX

Seems like your experience with this broker has been quite good, can you tell something more about fxview no issued faced at all?

#40     Sep 29, 2021