How to find backers/investors

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Lucias, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Colombian Cartel

#11     Jun 29, 2011

2. Bottomline is you are asking for advice on WHERE and HOW to find prey?

Are you just blind in one eye and can't see with the other?

You're at ET, clown - this is PREY CENTRAL.

Why do you think there are paying sponsors?

Lord, why did you send me here? Why have you forsaken me?

#12     Jun 29, 2011
  3. :)

Join in,if you still have what it used to be called bollox.You are the man,right?

#13     Jun 29, 2011
  4. Lucias

Lucias

Here is a guide on becoming a CTA, seems a bit much for what I want to do:
    http://www.emergingtraders.com/pdf-documents/CTAguideCME.pdf

@deadbroke
    Yes, there are a lot of people who desire to trade here. However, I am looking for a single or few high net worth individuals to help take my trading to next level.

#14     Jun 29, 2011

5. Generally speaking I can't imagine there are any even medium net worth individuals here.

But here is what you might try ...

Gain the ET Sponsors as your clients - then you will have it all because each of these Sponsors has already done the hunting for you.

#15     Jun 29, 2011
  6. emg

emg

Did you ask your coach first before posting?

#16     Jun 29, 2011

7. Homo. :D :D

#17     Jun 29, 2011
  8. If you have something that works for a lot of contracts (probably not!) as well as it does in your sim/C2/1 lot basis, then you can go to any propo shop, broker, fund, etc, etc, etc. and get ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY for a price of course.

You'll lose your freedom, and they may steal your method. Other than that, it is a pain to do OPM in general. The best fund managers generally end up firing their customers and keeping it all for themselves.:eek:

#18     Jun 29, 2011
  9. Simply have the fund name you as a partner, then you can raise money with no regulatory worries. Surf

#19     Jun 29, 2011
  10. Odeadbroke,Lucias!the nickname should start with "O",wich means "hole":D :D :D

#20     Jun 29, 2011