How to find a guide For trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by etradeqeko, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Simples

Simples

2. smallfil

smallfil

Here is one. www.seejanetrade.com. Jane is a mom who day trades from her home. She makes six figures each year. I am sure there are others out there. There is one very famous woman trader that has been trading for a while, and very well known. Linda Bradford Rasche is her name. She is considered a top trader.

#42     Aug 11, 2018
    carrer likes this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

logic is not your forte. your remark proves nothing. most likely very few women apply for the position.

#43     Aug 11, 2018
  4. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

I've read the opposite. They are less inclined to overestimate their skills.

#44     Aug 11, 2018
    sle likes this.
  5. 777

Bad ideas but we'll meaning.

#45     Aug 13, 2018
  6. 777

You have the right idea:

Be around winners who know how to win right now! This is your best chance.
    _______

Paid gurus-for-hire is rarely the way. Many won years ago but can not win now and some never won.

Also..many prop firms have busted traders who owe the firm money teaching what they can not do.

The winners at the firm are often not so helpful because edges end and why hasten their end, especially if they have a relatively easy and big one.

If you find a real winner at a prop firm, see if you can take him out to lunch and chat-- ask to be his assistant / gopher.

A guy like this can help you understand most of the bases quicker than you think: costs, execution, platform, what and how to automate, risk control, how to get the best deal, how to procees information quickly and fire, dealing with losing streaks, and so on.

Notice I have not yet mentioned finding and edge, which of course you will need; however, many peripherals are important.

Edges can be hard to find, edges end or morph; so a mentor can help you here.

I have seen beginners become consistent winners their first week when the right edge was shown to them but this happens and less as the game toughens up do to technology and faster information flow.

* this is not about finding the right system and milking it for never ending money for the rest of your life.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    #46     Aug 13, 2018
  7. carrer

carrer

Yes, multiple studies have stated that women are better traders. However, I failed to see the representations in real life. Just an observation.

#47     Aug 14, 2018