How to find a guide For trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by etradeqeko, Aug 9, 2018.

1. qxr1011

qxr1011

too bad

#31     Aug 10, 2018
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

forget about her

people should be left to their own devices

life is the best teacher, if one can survive her lessons

#32     Aug 10, 2018
  3. smallfil

smallfil

She is still my friend and a nice person. As an options trader, she has too many bad habits to probably, solve.

#33     Aug 10, 2018
  4. qxr1011

qxr1011

i meant forget her as the trader

do not discuss trading at all, unless she asks specific question

#34     Aug 10, 2018
  5. I can teach her how to spend the next million if she's still looking for a teacher

#35     Aug 10, 2018
  6. There is sort of an irony in your question. Those that are successful do not have time to teach. The ones that charge you a few bucks probably need the money. Thats a bad sign. I was able to teach only because I started a firm that trained our own traders. I dont take on students anymore but I did start a blog. The problem is that I am now so busy that I have not been able to keeo it up like I should. Most of what I know is self taught.

#36     Aug 10, 2018
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Spending and trading are two different things! Ha ha ha! Nice try. As strong willed as she is, I doubt she will listen to you! If she can see the difference in results from her trading and my trading and still ignore it, I doubt she will listen to anyone telling her how to spend her monies!

#37     Aug 10, 2018
  8. IAlwaysWin

IAlwaysWin

The CEO of one of the world's largest hedge funds is a woman. I also know of a few that are doing pretty well trading so I don't think that's very accurate.

#38     Aug 10, 2018
  9. carrer

carrer

Go to any prop shop or any hedge fund. Look at the ratio of men to women traders.

#39     Aug 11, 2018
  10. carrer

carrer

I meant real traders who trade to make money. Not a CEO or a human resource manager of a hedge fund.

#40     Aug 11, 2018