How to evaluate my trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by richk, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro

nitro

Soooo funny. This says it all - A chatroom operator that has no need or inclination to prove himself. EVERY DAY we prove ourselves, and honesty with ones clients is never something to ever take lightly.

Best of luck to all the suckers you con into your chatroom - they are going to need it.

nitro

#31     Jul 12, 2005
  2. Threei

Threei

Deopends on which book we discuss. Techniques of Tape Reading and scalping videocourse certainly do - every setup I play is decsribed in details. The Master Profit Plan is different - it's not a book about MY trading approach, it's about how to design YOURS.

#32     Jul 12, 2005
  3. nitro

nitro

Garbage.

nitro

#33     Jul 12, 2005
  4. nitro

nitro

Just answer the questions. How we deal with adversity is as important as how we deal with sunshine. Has the last nine years of trading not given you a thicker skin?

All I ask is for the truth.

nitro

#34     Jul 12, 2005
  5. Threei

Threei

And who the hell told you I am not honest with my clients?

Now, listen... you come tomorrow in my room and call people that trade with me suckers, deal? Some of them are trading with me since inception - 4 years... somehow they still haven't run out of "luck" :D Just come in and tell them I am not honest with them and they are suckers.

#35     Jul 12, 2005
  6. nitro

nitro

A-N-S-W-E-R T-H-E Q-U-E-S-T-I-O-N-S

I don't go into chatrooms run for business. The fact that you still have clients is a bad advertisement for you. Just think, at threei's chatroom you don't learn to trade on your own after FOUR YEARS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Tell you what, one day, bring your clients into the ET chatroom and give the same calls as you do in your chatroom. Then we have a log of what you say and do. Deal?

nitro

#36     Jul 12, 2005
  7. Vad/Threei

Are there definable entry points and a track record of the three risk entries?...

Is there an auditable record?

This could be good for you, if you were to allow Nitro to audit it. I know you guys have started off on shakey ground, but Nitro has the data and I want to be a peacemaker.

I too, search for the truth. If its from you or Nitro, does not matter. I would be so pleased if a chatroom operator could prove his experienc by showing the "money of his trades"

Michael B.

#37     Jul 12, 2005
  8. Threei

Threei

I answered the questions posted to me in normal manner, can you read? Or you yell so loud that can't hear anything but yourself?

OK enough of this nonsense, what the hell I am doing here, lol

#38     Jul 12, 2005
  9. Threei/Vad,

This is not looking good on your part at all...

If I were as successful as you, I would jump to show others. It's not enough to say, just come into my chatroom.

No disrespect intended, after all I do not know you, but I am getting little hints from you, that I do not understand from one honest person to another.

Michael B.

#39     Jul 12, 2005
  10. Threei

Threei

Michael

I don't get it... I "show the money" every day in front of dozens of people. I posted my personal track record. I published CD course with trades recorded real time. What else do I need to prove and why do I need someone that is so rude to me for absolutely no reason verify anything?

Definable entry points? What do you mean? It's simple "20.25 is a trigger, 20.09 stop or invalidating level".

Need to take off now, will answer tomorrow if there is more...

#40     Jul 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.