How to evaluate my trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by richk, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threei

Threei

All three of your questions have little if anything to do with book's quality. I still would have answered them if not the conclusion of your post. I don't waste my life on arguing with angry men.

#21     Jul 12, 2005
  2. nitro

nitro

Ok.

Then don't answer it to me but all of the honest folk on ET that want the Truth. Either way, the record on your answer or non-answer stands.

nitro

#22     Jul 12, 2005
  3. I don't want to get in ay arguments, but Threei/Vad, may I ask about your chatroom?

I note that you use a modified version of Trade-Ideas also...

How do you verify your trades and do you trade first and call later..?

In scalping, I have never been able to echo ANY chatrooms trades, do you use strictly limit orders and do you trade the same calls that are posted in the chatroom.

Do you maintain a trade blotter that you can share?

Michael B.

#23     Jul 12, 2005
  4. Threei

Threei

Someone appointed you to speak for all the honest folks here, I take it...

My records are posted for all to see. Takes couple clicks to find them. It may prove to be better use of your time than posting one rude comment after another toward someone you never never met and obviously know nothing about.

#24     Jul 12, 2005
  5. Are you posting to me?

#25     Jul 12, 2005
  6. nitro

nitro

Does someone have to appoint anyone to get at the truth? Is that the way they did things in Russia? In case you did not notice, this is a public forum.

I am not selling anything here, you are. You may want to learn something about business if that is the way you treat all your potential clients - by turning down honest questions in a public forum where you hope to con clients into your garbage.

If you did not want to discuss this in public with me, then you should have pm'ed me.

So, your answer or none answer stands on record. End this, this...sharade and slithering around simple questions, and answer the original questions.

nitro

#26     Jul 12, 2005
  7. Threei

Threei

Michael,

1. I post a trigger for a trade in advance so when signal comes everyone (me included) enters as he sees fit. That said I teach that there are different versions of entry: agressive (before the trigger) regular (at the trigger) and conse3rvative (on a setback after triggering and making first stage of the move) So everyone picks his own style depending on his risk tolerance.

2. I use limit orders, usually couple cents beyond the market for undrestandable reasons. I take majority of trades I recommend - some I miss, some I don't take for different resons which is separate topic (can go deeper into this if you want)

3. Trade blotter - in my CDs it's right in front of one's eyes. In my presentations I cite examples of it when it's relevant to make certain point together with execution screenshots. I do not run around proving every day to everyone that I can trade if that's what you ask :) - sorry I am just long past the necessity to prove anything to anyone... Hope it doesn't sound arrogant didn't mean it to... but hell after almost 9 years of trading every freaking day I don't feel I have to prove something... I just trade.

Hope it answers your questions and I am readcy to answer more if you got them - never declined civilized conversation :)

#27     Jul 12, 2005
  8. Threei

Threei

Sorry, of course not. We just posted close enough in time for posts to look like that.

#28     Jul 12, 2005
  9. Theei/Vad

Does your book disclose how you arrive at your triggers? Sorry Nitro, I do not mean to be veering off into outer space here.

Apparantly, there is discretion exercised by the chatroom members, making this tough to verify.

Michael B.

#29     Jul 12, 2005
  10. Threei

Threei

Nitro, you still didn't get why I don't consider your questions to be "honest truth seeking"? I answer ciivilized questions but not your rude derogatory comments. Calling me con artist, my work garbage and then putting on an insulted face of honest truth seeker whose questions are ignored by businessman who treats his clients wrong... Heh.

#30     Jul 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.