How to evaluate my trading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by richk, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro

nitro

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don't read G-A-R-B-A-G-E by chatroom con artists. I do my own research and I win or lose by on my own - something that I doubt you have ever had the courage or the brains to do in your life.

nitro

#11     Jul 12, 2005
  2. SH6

SH6

What an angry creature... sheesh :D

#12     Jul 12, 2005
  3. nitro

nitro

Anger? Nah, more like I know a snake oil con artist disguised as a handle when I see one.

This is my good side when I get going on the scum of the earth. You don't want to see the bad side.

nitro

#13     Jul 12, 2005
  4. SH6

SH6

Some people just won't go away... Listen, unless you post detailed explanation why the book in question is bad, my comment stands: you never read it and make your angry statements without any substance. Gotta go, you can have last word for today - which no doubt you will.

#14     Jul 12, 2005
  5. nitro

nitro

No,

I just want proof. In the absence of proof, you have your opinion, and I have mine. In the other thread you claimed he has proof. Show me the money.

nitro

#15     Jul 12, 2005
  6. You want a way to evaluate your trading? Ever think about charting your equity line and trying to be consistent?

The goal? To try to keep the equity line going in the right direction and in a straight line, at a certain rate.

#16     Jul 12, 2005
  7. Threei

Threei

Hmmm... so, someone who did not actually read the book labels it "garbage". Those that did say it's beneficial. What is wrong with this picture?:D

Reminds me of soviet bigots that used to write letters to papers about books by regime enemies: "I haven't read it but I am deeply resentful"...

#17     Jul 12, 2005
  8. Nitro,

I beleive Threei is the author of that book...

#18     Jul 12, 2005
  9. Threei

Threei

Right. Sorry I didn't indicate that, I am carrying this nick from 1996 and somehow feel that everyone knows real name automatically :)

#19     Jul 12, 2005
  10. nitro

nitro

1) Are the calls that you make in the chatroom taken in the markets before or after you call them, or at all?

2) Do you post your blotter for all to see every following morning to show trades that were taken from the previous day match the callls you make in your chatroom?

3) Do you have an audited staments at the end of the year that show what you made strictly from trading, that you then give to your clients in the chatroom?

I went into Borders and had to take a dump. I grabbed your book to take into the can, and it was garbage.

nitro

#20     Jul 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.