How to develop decisiveness and quick reaction time?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by rin4et, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Meditation where you focus. Fix focus of mind[study, dont empty, mind, as eastern meditation does mind] , study say SPY if that is what you trade/invest. Focus like a sniper, helps in being decisive .Most of the money made in market may not be quick losses+ gains , some maybe. Good point:cool:

#81     Nov 27, 2017
  2. A computer is both decisive and quick.

#82     Nov 29, 2017
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Am too old to have enough memory or quick response, so automation way to go. In my prime, no problem, and it comes down to repeating same responses till it is ingrained into your soul, nothing is questioned, just responded. Am glad too old to do this manually, never enjoyed the trading part-but had to do it.

#83     Nov 29, 2017
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Garbage in garbage out.:finger:

#84     Dec 2, 2017
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I mean no (personal) offense.... but you're not cut out for this game.
    Pretty blunt I know, but it is what it is. You won't believe me however.... and I know that too.
    Either way... you'll be fine.

#85     Dec 3, 2017
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  6. Training mindset vs. trusting mindset:

http://sourcesofinsight.com/training-mindset-and-trusting-mindset/

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    #86     Dec 5, 2017
  7. 777

Traders for the New Era, by poster and winning trader Daal.

Also, practice visually optimizing your trading platform layout. Also do this with charts, scanners, and so on.

Try hot keys to see if you like them... try them on demo if you like.

Try teaming up with a good coder who trades and see if you can automate some things.

Try chatting privately with winners who you respect, as well.

I believe your deliberate thinking, questioning and practice will pay off for you in a big way.

For a savvy person: Pain plus reflectin often = progress.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    #87     Aug 13, 2018
  8. %%
    AND AS if quickness is a big edge LOL!! .It can be= in game bird shooting; but practice makes perfect.Any one could be trained to be faster/decisive, but unless i lived in Chicago city limits-being faster IS NOT not much help @ all.:caution::caution:

#88     Aug 13, 2018