How to cut down crime drastically imo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Henderson says Dawkins used to be an employee at the cafe and knew there would be money on hand.
    -----------------------------

See that's what happens when you give some people a job, they obtain what is known as on the job experience and knowledge.

1) get job at cafe

2) wow! money.

They try to use this knowledge and experience in other real life applications and it just didn't work out in this instance.

1) go to cafe

2) get money without working

#21     Jul 17, 2012
  2. It's worse than that. If you happen to hire one of these idiots just to be sympathetic to the "diversity cause", once you fire them, they'll probably threaten to kill you. Then you have to worry about leaving your place of business each night, wondering if the guy is hiding in the bushes about to blow your head off.

#22     Jul 17, 2012
  3. wildchild

wildchild

I am surprised that CNN, ABC, NBC or CBS did not selectively edit the tape to make it look like the two guys were minding their own business and the old guy started shooting them for no reason.

#23     Jul 17, 2012
  4. after I wrote that I wondered if anyone collected stats on former employee's who rob their employers.

#24     Jul 17, 2012
  5. Right and who's fricken fault would that be hmmm?

How do you know another virginia tech situation was'nt about to unfold?

The fact that the perps got shot might be the 1st clue.

#25     Jul 17, 2012
  6. It's a tough call, but what we know is todays young criminal is much more violent than those of the past. That goes for black and white. There were a couple of recent killings in my neck of the woods where two women were murdered after being robbed. They were seperate instances, one in a convienance store, the other a waitress shot in the hallway of her apartment complex after the perps followed her home. Killed her for 80 bucks in tip money she had earned. There was no reason to murder them, other than just to watch them die. Knowing this, if you're armed and think you've got a shot, you have to take it.

#26     Jul 18, 2012
  7. That calculation gets a lot easier if I perceive I'm surrounded by liberal pukes.

#27     Jul 18, 2012
  8. I agree in those type of situations .If its just me and the robber/s I'm taking the shot every time. Robbers kill more in one on one robbery situations then they do in robberies with multiple people

In a robbery in a place like that cafe I think the odds are against them killing all the customers and the odds are high for a lot of injuries and deaths if a 3 man shoot out started in such a small place with that many people

#28     Jul 18, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

#29     Jul 18, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

If you're stupid enough to ask that question, you're too stupid to understand the answer.

#30     Jul 18, 2012