How to choose a broker with low spread?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Thanag

Thanag

I personally like floating spreads, there are certain indicators for each currency.

#31     Jun 4, 2021
  2. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

Now, in principle, any broker provides services for free on demo accounts, try it with your own strength, and you know how the broker itself works.

#32     Jun 7, 2021
  3. Erisus

Erisus

Carefully read the conditions provided by the broker on his website, everything should be written there.

#33     Jun 7, 2021
  4. tedmos38

tedmos38

You need to visit their website and check out their spread page, also collect information about their execution policy and the sources of their price feeds.

#34     Jun 8, 2021
  5. Kajir

Kajir

It is very convenient when a broker offers floating spreads for each currency, it comes with its own size.

#35     Jun 11, 2021
  6. Best is to go to myfxbook and sort the list. I agree with most here, floating spreads would be a better bet. go for a broker like fxview, commission cost is low as well as spreads.

#36     Jun 17, 2021
  7. when you have lack of knowledge i think no trading spreads even low can help , to bring profit consistently need powerful money management first of all

#37     Jun 19, 2021
    ryanplatt likes this.
  8. Draw comparisons between low spreads brokers you finalize on the basis of their commissions. This was a differentiator for me when I finally went with hankotrade.

#38     Jun 24, 2021
  9. Usually brokers indicate the size of the spread, which is offered for trading for injection, you need to find out exactly what kind of spread it has.

#39     Jul 12, 2021
  10. broker sometimes offers 0 pips spread , i dont know how they make profit because by using spreads brokers only make profit.

#40     Jul 28, 2021