How to Boycott Israel Properly. Pay attention Sameeh, Tresor, and other Jew friends!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Feb 21, 2010.

1. He is there A_Person. You must have missed our genius Juden liblator Tresor when he is not writing incognito. Check out the handle I_HATE_JUICE.

#31     Feb 22, 2010
  2. The Nazis...The real Nazis are you and your fellow Zionist Khazaras. But then again, we are used to your tactic of deflecting criticism by blaming your opponent. Tresor shows videos of a crime you Zionists committed and you turn it around by accusing him of being "Nazi" :D

#32     Feb 22, 2010
  3. BernardRichards

A have a curious question if you will indulge me.

I am not a Jew but a Christian.
    Perhaps I am descendant of Issachar or one of the twelve tribes.
    That I don't know.

My decent is primarily Norwegian, German, and French.
    From the Jacobsens' in Norway primarily and then the Sabins'.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes as do my two sons.

What decent are you?

#33     Feb 22, 2010
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Bernie, your paranoia increases exponentially. In a similar way grows the list :D

Two paranoid proctology-curious homosexual conspiracy-obsessed sexually-impaired paedo Nazi-Zionist Jews

:D :D :D

#34     Feb 22, 2010
  5. You forgot circumcised

#35     Feb 22, 2010
  6. Tresor

Tresor

circumcised = sexually-impaired.

Sounds much better :p :p :p

#36     Feb 22, 2010
  7. See the Jewish Austrian Dueling Defense Organization Hebronia at http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/bukowinabook/buk1_121.html and founded by my grandfather (fought for the Austrian army in WW I as a decorated captain and murdered by the same Austrian / German army as an old man in the Transnistria concentration camp for which my father took revenge after surviving Transnistria and fighting under the Russian army) and other distinguished brothers for the beginning of the fight against rabid German / Austrian Antisemites that later morphed into the Nazis.

This should answer your question, and my non-Anglicized name is not Bernard Richards, but Bernhard von Richard.

Himmler was right. If the Jewish children are not killed (1.5 million murdered) then a nation of avengers will arise. However, despite his religious "Christian" upbringing he didn't consider the reincarnation of souls so he failed in his life to destroy the Jews, and he veritably set up a nation of avengers to hound his spiritual progeny.

#37     Feb 22, 2010
  8. Am I missing something here?
    You are anti-semitic ... right?

Or is there one branch of jews that hate another ...
    I am missing some connection here that supports the desire for genocide of the Jews. Please explain.

My curiosity is ... I suspect that there is lineage back to Essau and the Amalekites ... Agag ... and Haman.
    A bitter feud that keeps raising it's head even in today's modern world.

Certainly the Nazi spirit evidently embraced it.

My suspicion is that there is historical lineage as well behind the hatred of the Jews.

#38     Feb 22, 2010
  9. Some misunderstandings are painful to watch.

Allow me to help: BernardRichards is anything but anti-Semitic.
    He just likes to use a ton of sarcasm, reads Stormfront from a 'keep your enemies close' type of perspective, and peppers his posts with terms and phrases usually reserved for the other side, like 'Undermenchen'.

His intentions are pro-Israel. Just watch the video in the thread opening post.

#39     Feb 22, 2010
  10. Thank-you [Rearden] ... I did not watch the video first [My apologies] ... but felt the antisemitic
    stuff so intense from the other posts ...
    I just couldn't bring myself to watch any of it. So I just asked questions.

The video is a keeper. [Initial one]

Sarcasm that has the right prophetic tone to it is a joy to behold.
    Perhaps that same tone is why Israel has the best weaponry and army as far as efficiency also.
    [All my SO AP Brass is IMI]

So ... this is just a fishing expedition out of boredom ?
    Or ... a sharpening of guerrilla tactics ... ?

http://infidelsunite.typepad.com/counter_jihad/2010/01/british-sniper-shot-7-taliban-in-a-day.html

#40     Feb 22, 2010