How to Boycott Israel Properly. Pay attention Sameeh, Tresor, and other Jew friends!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Feb 21, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Poor sameeh, poor palestinians. The company they keep... Not just nazis, the dumbest most ignorant and clueless among them, like nazi boy Tresor.
    [​IMG]

Hey sameeh, with friends like this cretin Tresor (and the most despised creature on ET ZZZzzz/Optional) do you still wonder why you're such losers?

#11     Feb 21, 2010
  2. Tresor

Tresor

#12     Feb 21, 2010
  3. Sameeh is the King of the Magnificent Jihadis here. He is a lot smarter than his sidekick Tresor. I think he is wondering whether Tresor is just a big Sunni ass or maybe a double agent. I couldn't get my message out the way I do without Tresor's help. That is why he has become my best friend and ally on ET, and I crowned him as an Untermensch mit Wurde (honorable subhuman).

#13     Feb 21, 2010
  4. LOL, your attempt at humor is even worse then your pathetic attempts to smear jews. I could never understand why people make complete idiots out of themselves and yet they stubbornly keep posting on public forums. Keep up the good work nazi boy, I actually appreciate your effort. People should see the real ugly stupid and ignorant face of Israel/Jew haters.

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. LOL, my bet is sunni although I entertained the idea of a double agent too. While Mossad has better things to do than post on ET, I don't think a Mossad agent posting as a palestinian supporter could cause more damage to the palestinian cause than idiots and nazi scum like our friend Tresor :D

#15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Another paranoid conspiracy theory by BernardRichrds :D

Not ony you approve paedophillia but also applaud Nazi idea of super-humans and sub-humans. Typical moronic Zionist Jew.

#16     Feb 21, 2010
  7. Tresor

Tresor

You are just as obsessed with conspiracies as BernardRichard is.

Two conspiracy-obsessed paedo Nazi-Zionist Jews. Can it get any worse with you guys :D ?

#17     Feb 21, 2010
  8. Don't get upset with me Tressy. You know I still love you. You are my number 1 squeeze on ET!

#18     Feb 21, 2010
  9. Would either of these two dudes be you nazi boy?

[​IMG][​IMG]

#19     Feb 21, 2010
  10. Tresor

Tresor

It got worse :D

Even Bernie admits now he loves men. You both can be called now:

Two homosexual conspiracy-obsessed paedo Nazi-Zionist Jews

#20     Feb 21, 2010